Moderator: Texas Chuck

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,151

Re: Sean Payton to Denver! 

Post#21 » by Mr B » Thu Feb 9, 2023 3:17 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:Sean Payton has already said no outside coaches are allowed. Russ may want to get a refund on his personal coaches.

Russ has a whole crew of assistants working for him. Cooks, nanny's, trainers, etc. It's not gonna stop him from having his own personal QB coach. They may not be allowed in the building any longer. But he'll still have his own crew. That won't change.

Jake Heaps is a local here. He played high school ball in the area. Then went on to become the starting QB at BYU more than a decade or so ago. He became good friends with Russ & the two of them started working together. Russ hired him on a more full-time basis last year after the trade went down & Heaps followed him to Denver. So that's the story.

Russ also had a mental coach that he had a close relationship with that died a couple of years ago. So I think that's been part of a bigger issue for him.

Anyways, if you guys want to hear any more weird & interesting Wilson stories, I'd be more than happy to share. :wink:

Thanks... glad he's a headache for the Broncos. As a longtime adversary of that franchise and their fans, I root for their continued misery.

Go Chiefs!
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,503

Re: Sean Payton to Denver! 

Post#22 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Feb 9, 2023 7:53 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:Sean Payton has already said no outside coaches are allowed. Russ may want to get a refund on his personal coaches.

Russ has a whole crew of assistants working for him. Cooks, nanny's, trainers, etc. It's not gonna stop him from having his own personal QB coach. They may not be allowed in the building any longer. But he'll still have his own crew. That won't change.

Jake Heaps is a local here. He played high school ball in the area. Then went on to become the starting QB at BYU more than a decade or so ago. He became good friends with Russ & the two of them started working together. Russ hired him on a more full-time basis last year after the trade went down & Heaps followed him to Denver. So that's the story.

Russ also had a mental coach that he had a close relationship with that died a couple of years ago. So I think that's been part of a bigger issue for him.

Anyways, if you guys want to hear any more weird & interesting Wilson stories, I'd be more than happy to share. :wink:

Thanks... glad he's a headache for the Broncos. As a longtime adversary of that franchise and their fans, I root for their continued misery.

Oh...boy!

Read on Twitter
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over

Return to Dallas Cowboys