ImageImageImageImage

Josh Norman is running his mouth...

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,982

Josh Norman is running his mouth... 

Post#1 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri May 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Josh Norman, the NFL's Last True Warrior, Is Ready to Let 'All Hell Break Loose'
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2711580-josh-norman-the-nfls-last-true-warrior-is-ready-to-let-all-hell-break-loose?_branch_match_id=382200776899256040

Josh Norman said in an interview with Bleacher Report that his battles with Dez Bryant and Odell Beckham Jr. will be even more heated this season and could result in "a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions."

The Washington Redskins cornerback had said he wanted to move beyond his personal battles with the receivers, but his comments in the Bleacher Report story published Thursday indicate otherwise.

"Trust me when I tell you, it's going to be bad blood this year. You think the NFC East didn't like each other before? This year right here? There's going to be a lot of fines and maybe some suspensions," he told the website.

"I'm going to be honest with you: This s--- is going to get really ugly. Because I do have a safety [D.J. Swearinger] that don't give a f--- and I definitely don't. And I know they don't have that many people on the offense who do on their side."

Asked what will happen if his matchups with Bryant and Beckham do turn "south," Norman said: "I'm letting all hell break loose."

I'm so ready for this season...
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,358

Re: Josh Norman is running his mouth... 

Post#2 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Bad element down there in Washington. More and more they become more like the Bengals. As a Cowboy fan however, I love the dysfunction, lmao.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#3 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Bad element down there in Washington. More and more they become more like the Bengals. As a Cowboy fan however, I love the dysfunction, lmao.

Add to it the Cousins thing... that team is on the verge of being a complete mess again.

Starts at the top. Little Danny Snyder is a complete buffoon.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,358

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 am

He's one of the very few owners that makes Jerry look good.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#5 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:He's one of the very few owners that makes Jerry look good.

And while Jerry's reimaging continues to bear fruit, Snyder continues to look like a jackass.

Return to Dallas Cowboys