bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,358

Re: 2022 Cowboy news and notes. 

Post#181 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Dec 9, 2022 1:49 am

Micah Prescott wrote:
Read on Twitter

Oh boy

So glad that didn't happen. I knew he wasn't healthy and ready to go. A. Peterson was the only athlete in any sport to come back that fast after that type of Knee surgery. People and fans forget he just had the surgery 10 months ago. OBJ is like Jerry. he loves attention. No better place to get attention that in Big-D.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#182 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Dec 9, 2022 1:54 am

Mr B wrote:I had heard rumors that Odell isn’t looking to play until next season. This makes sense if that’s true. I knew the Cowboys wouldn’t sign him. Jerry just likes the publicity.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=npbKYxveoBLW-ldQOFgO3A

Jerry does love his Cowboys always in the news. I just hope now that we are in December we don't make the news for the wrong reasons.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#183 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Dec 9, 2022 1:58 am

Micah Prescott wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=H0re8P87zjDKVGfeyrXIGQ

I saw this too. We have the best offense in the NFL. It's weird though because it certainly doesn't seem like our offense has been *THAT* good.

Seems like we are still arguing about Dak's struggles and to be fair I do not feel like Dak has been as amazing as he was last season.

Maybe the rest of the teams in the NFL are just slumping :lol:

Perhaps the explosiveness Of Pollard has been a big factor along with Gallop finally being healthy.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#184 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Dec 9, 2022 1:59 am

So I see Tyrone Smith in Practice this week !!!!!!!!!! Anyone know any updates concerning James Washington and Anthony Brown?
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,150

Post#185 » by Mr B » Fri Dec 9, 2022 2:35 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:So I see Tyrone Smith in Practice this week !!!!!!!!!! Anyone know any updates concerning James Washington and Anthony Brown?

He’s also been practicing and might get some snaps against the Texans.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=FehVZoO5AQ4dPJMMx6aPEA
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#186 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:09 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:So I see Tyrone Smith in Practice this week !!!!!!!!!! Anyone know any updates concerning James Washington and Anthony Brown?

Read on Twitter

Anything on Anthony Brown? Its an achillies injury so I'm big-time concerned. :dontknow:
Mr B
RealGM

Post#187 » by Mr B » Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:34 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Read on Twitter

Anything on Anthony Brown? Its an achillies injury so I'm big-time concerned. :dontknow:

Yea Anthony Brown is done for the year. He hasn’t been playing very well lately though. Jerry was right when he said it’s time for Kelvin Joseph to grow up and either become a good player or not. This is his opportunity. He has the skill he just has to do it. Then the in the off season they will need to find another CB or two.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#188 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:10 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:He’s also been practicing and might get some snaps against the Texans.

Read on Twitter

Yea Anthony Brown is done for the year. He hasn’t been playing very well lately though. Jerry was right when he said it’s time for Kelvin Joseph to grow up and either become a good player or not. This is his opportunity. He has the skill he just has to do it. Then the in the off season they will need to find another CB or two.

Lets hope we don't have anymore injuries at the CB position. The last thing we need going into the playoffs is no CB's.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#189 » by Mr B » Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:57 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Anything on Anthony Brown? Its an achillies injury so I'm big-time concerned. :dontknow:

Lets hope we don't have anymore injuries at the CB position. The last thing we need going into the playoffs is no CB's.

That would be really bad.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,500

Post#190 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:52 pm

Read on Twitter
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,184

Post#191 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:47 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Welp, Tyron Smith's return couldn't have been timed more perfectly.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#192 » by Mr B » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:30 pm

Jason Peters will be the starting RT with Steele out for the season.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=Qj421TuFZHGzPxAjc5wEeg
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#193 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:01 pm

Mr B wrote:
Read on Twitter

It was also reported On ESPN this morning that Dak also leads the league in INT's since his return. :thinking: :gossip:
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#194 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:12 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Read on Twitter

It was also reported On ESPN this morning that Dak also leads the league in INT's since his return. :thinking: :gossip:

BJJ here to tell us all that Dak sucks.

He has 9 INTs

Both Mahomes and Allen, two of the best QBs in the NFL, have 11 INTs this season

their INT rates are very similar to Dak's

You like Mahomes right?
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#195 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:18 pm

POWER RANKINGS

ESPN:
1. Eagles
2. Chiefs
3. Bills
4. Cowboys
5. 49ers

NFL.com
1. Eagles
2. 49ers
3. Bengals
4. Bills
5. Chiefs
6. Cowboys

Bleacher Report
1. Eagles
2. Bills
3. Chiefs
4. Bengals
5. Cowboys

PFT
1. Eagles
2. Bills
3. Cowboys
4. Chiefs
5. 49ers

Dallas is in that 4-5 range

The only thing unanimous is that the Eagles are the best team in the NFL. It's a good thing we play them again before the post season to let us know just where we stand.

Also, all indications are that we will play Tampa Bay in our 1st playoff game. I think we win that rematch.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#196 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:55 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Read on Twitter

He has 9 INTs

Both Mahomes and Allen, two of the best QBs in the NFL, have 11 INTs this season

You like Mahomes right?

Prescott has played in 7 seasons now. Mahomes is in his 5th season. How many playoff games (the real season) has Dak won? And are you trying to compare what Mahomes has delivered vs. what Dak has delivered? Come on.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#197 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:59 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:It was also reported On ESPN this morning that Dak also leads the league in INT's since his return. :thinking: :gossip:

He has 9 INTs

You like Mahomes right?

Prescott has played in 7 seasons now. Mahomes is in his 5th season. How many playoff games (the real season) has Dak won? And are you trying to compare what Mahomes has delivered vs. what Dak has delivered? Come on.

Put Dak on the Chiefs with prime Hill. Team accomplishments.

Look I think Mahomes is a superior QB to Dak, which is why you should be able to see that INTs aren't the everything because Mahomes has 11 of them which is pretty much on par with Dak's 9.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#198 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:05 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:BJJ here to tell us all that Dak sucks.

He has 9 INTs

You like Mahomes right?

Put Dak on the Chiefs with prime Hill. Team accomplishments.

Look I think Mahomes is a superior QB to Dak, which is why you should be able to see that INTs aren't the everything because Mahomes has 11 of them which is pretty much on par with Dak's 9.

But they took Hill away from Mahomes this year and he is still currently the front runner for MVP this season. Still producing and putting up great numbers with a lot of new guys and his team still has the best record in the AFC. Take Lams away from Dak this year and I can't see at all how you can even make this comparison.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#199 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:09 pm

Guess who led the NFL in interceptions last season?

Matthew Stafford

That *SHOULD* put interceptions into perspective for you right there.

Most of the time an interception has a very similar impact to a punt, and no one counts how many punts a QB leads the offense into (maybe they should).

A punt is basically just a plotted out long INT, but fans don't correlate the impact the same because punts are planned and deliberate while INTs are not. But the impact is usually the same unless the defender has a big return. (which is similar to a good punt return)
Mr B
RealGM

Post#200 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:It was also reported On ESPN this morning that Dak also leads the league in INT's since his return. :thinking: :gossip:

He has 9 INTs

You like Mahomes right?

In all fairness you said since he’s been back from his thumb injury. You weren’t comparing careers.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=9SfRoRdpDE9vU48CSix7GA

Return to Dallas Cowboys