ImageImageImageImage

Let's Remain Humble

Moderator: Texas Chuck

SMRattler
Head Coach
And1: 0

Post#21 » by SMRattler » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:53 am

Ok, I cooled down now. I saw the ESPN recap and it showed next week, 6-0 NE at Miami and 5-1 DALLAS hosting Minn. Hey, we're 5-1. Tell me that in the summer after 6 weeks we're 5-1 and I'd be all over it.

That said, we only have a one game lead on NYG and Washington, so, we do need this Minn game because after that bye week, we are 3 division games in a row including those Giants and Philly on the road, followed by the Skins at home.

Plus, I think we get Henry back soon too. And maybe Glenn shortly after, maybe after that bye week, plus Tank in the defensive line rotation.

So, things are looking good so far, we are in a good position. Let's see how we play with this lead. If we play like we did today, minus some penalties, I think we'll be fine.

But damn, anyone see Peterson today? That Minn game will be fun. I think we can control him though.
Jasen777
Head Coach
And1: 1,976

Post#22 » by Jasen777 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:32 am

SMRattler wrote:That said, we only have a one game lead on NYG and Washington,

A game and a half technically...

SMRattler wrote:But damn, anyone see Peterson today? That Minn game will be fun. I think we can control him though.

Their passing game is weak, Dallas should be able to load up and contain Peterson.
SD2042
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
Senior Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 2,414

Post#23 » by SD2042 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:14 am

If the containment plan works against Peterson. Then the Cowboys are looking at 6-1 on Sunday.
SMRattler
Head Coach
And1: 0

Post#24 » by SMRattler » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:45 pm

This is very much a NEED game. We can't blow a game that we should win. We need to clean these games up. We almost blew one of those in Buffalo. We need to beat Minn. We have Philly, Giants and Skins coming up really fast. Road games too. We need to pile up the wins with the weak part of our schedule. This NFC East is looking pretty tough now.
Minhee
Lead Assistant
And1: 8

Post#25 » by Minhee » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:46 pm

We need to worry about winning todays game SM. It looks like we are pulling Buffalo game performance. Turnovers, inability to tackle, inability to hold onto the ball, stupid penalties, etc. could cause this team the division.

Eli Manning and co. are looking amazing right now, Redskins are also winning, and all of a sudden we are human once again so we are in a dogfight.
NeedsMoreCheese
RealGM
And1: 8,369

Post#26 » by NeedsMoreCheese » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:14 am

Yeah its depressing we only can win one more game this year :lol:

|
|
|
V

Return to Dallas Cowboys