ImageImageImageImage

Week 9 - Green bay Packers.

Moderator: Texas Chuck

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,346

Re: Week 9 - Green bay Packers. 

Post#81 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:58 pm

And number 4. And to me this might be the worse of them all. Coaching. McCarthy. In the off season we addressed the penalty issue. Appears you can't handle and address this issue with your team and players. Every time we get in a big game or a game that seriously matters, flags fly all over the field on both sides of the ball. Appears disipline and being a leader of men is not your forte, your fired.
Dan Quinn. have you lost your damn mind? I mean what the phuck are you doing taking Parsons away from the line and edge and setting him in the back field all day as a middle line backer. You don't want parsons playing to his strength? Of all the things that burned y ass yesterday, this one was the biggest. Can't at all explain why this was done. Quinn, your fired. And what was up Kellen Moore's ass as well yesterday? Since week 1 loss we have trucking along just nicely running the ball. Now that Dak is back he is changing half the playbook and having Dak throw the ball all over the field. Recipe for disaster is what I say. One more chance Kellen, and then your fired.
Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,169

Post#82 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:04 pm

I did blame Dak. Go read my posts. I listed that as 1 of the 3 issues.

I don't have a problem blaming Dak, it's you that has a problem giving him credit for the 28 points we scored.

Cooper Rush wouldnt have thrown 3 TDs.

Again, we were up 28 to 14 and blew it. That's not on Dak.

His INTs were on him sure. But so were his TDs
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#83 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:07 pm

Fierce1 wrote:Cowboys not going anywhere this season.

Time to once again hit the reset button.

The first move should be replacing the coach.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Then start looking for a new QB and get rid of the drug addict RB we had sitting on our bench yesterday.
And after giving up over 200 yards again on the ground yesterday for the third week in a row, can I stroke my ego a little on this day? * years ago Otis and myself let sportshoopla and joined Mr. B here at realgm. Every draft since them I have been begging for one position more than any other. * years later we still don't have one. A stud DT. I still swear by it. If you can't stop the running game vs. your opponet, you can win in this league and your defense eventually turns to mush. 8 years and running, I'm still winning this arguement.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#84 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:13 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:The Lamb INT was a miscommunication on the route. Either Lamb ran the wrong route, or Dak threw the wrong route.

Could have been 100% on Dak.

I think the fact that Dak drove down the field and scored 3 TDs, giving us 28 points makes it hard for me to blame him.

We were up 28 to 14.

The offense mostly did their part.

The defense could not do theirs.

And McCarthy's call on 4th down in OT may have very well cost us a W.

But Dak's 2 int's gave the Packers 14 points. So net 1 touchdown for your guy. 3 T.D's for us, 2 t.d.'s for the bad guys. great use of assets.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#85 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:17 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:I did blame Dak. Go read my posts. I listed that as 1 of the 3 issues.

I don't have a problem blaming Dak, it's you that has a problem giving him credit for the 28 points we scored.

Cooper Rush wouldnt have thrown 3 TDs.

Again, we were up 28 to 14 and blew it. That's not on Dak.

His INTs were on him sure. But so were his TDs

I didn't give Dak credit for crap. Never will. He's a piece of chit that is over paid, dumb and sucks. Been telling you that for 3 years. Cooper Rush may not have thrown for 3 T.D.'s yesterday, but he wouldn't have thrown 2 int's either.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#86 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:51 pm

The #1 offense in the NFL (Chiefs) averages 30 ppg
The #2 offense (Eagles) averages 28 ppg

We scored 28

I know it's hard but it's time to look at the defense on this one. Where was Parsons? He had an off game. The defense was off. It is what it is.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#87 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:57 pm

The Packers average 18 ppg.

28 should have beat them.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#88 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:54 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:The #1 offense in the NFL (Chiefs) averages 30 ppg

We scored 28

I know it's hard but it's time to look at the defense on this one. Where was Parsons? He had an off game. The defense was off. It is what it is.

I watched the game a second time. You didn't see why the defense was off? You didn't see what Dan Quinn did in making an adjustment that effected pressure, run game, scheme, etc.,? Where you actually watching the game or checking out the cheerleaders asses?
Oh, by the way, Green bay had 14 points off Cowboy turnovers. I mean Dak's turnovers. 28-0 feels better than 28-14. Especially when your on the road vs. the Packers and decide to shut down the Cowboy offense with 5 three and out's in the 4th period and over -time.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#89 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:06 pm

Mr B wrote:Pretty much what I expected. Aaron Freaking Rodgers.

So tell me Mr. B., What did you think of Dan Quinn's decision to make an adjustment taking Parsons off the line and edge and keeping him at MLB for the passing game? :confused: :dontknow: :jawdrop:
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#90 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:36 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

We scored 28

I watched the game a second time. You didn't see why the defense was off? You didn't see what Dan Quinn did in making an adjustment that effected pressure, run game, scheme, etc.,? Where you actually watching the game or checking out the cheerleaders asses?
Oh, by the way, Green bay had 14 points off Cowboy turnovers. I mean Dak's turnovers. 28-0 feels better than 28-14. Especially when your on the road vs. the Packers and decide to shut down the Cowboy offense with 5 three and out's in the 4th period and over -time.

They had to drive 65 yards after that 1st INT. That was the Rodgers bomb to Watson 58 yard pass.

That INT was basically a punt.

The 2nd INT they got at the Dallas 22 though. But even on that the D could have held them to 3.

You're acting like Dak threw 2 pick-6s
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#91 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:37 pm

The defense simply couldn't stop the run up the middle.

207 rushing yards. 138 of them from Aaron Jones.

We need a huge run stuffing DT bad.

We stop the run, they lose the game.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#92 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:40 pm

ESPN had Dallas as 96% favorites to win the game at 28-14

Our defense choked it away.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#93 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:48 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

We scored 28

They had to drive 65 yards after that 1st INT. That was the Rodgers bomb to Watson 58 yard pass.

That INT was basically a punt.

The 2nd INT they got at the Dallas 22 though. But even on that the D could have held them to 3.

You're acting like Dak threw 2 pick-6s

His two T.D.'s officially go down on the books as INT's. Both those int's were turned into 14 points and officially go down on the books as points off turn over no matter how. And I'm not phucking acting like anything. Dak is the one that threw 2 int's not me. Neither one was a pick 6 but that doesn't mean that don't in most cases to get the same result. No points on the board for you and them momentum change. Turn overs have a lot of measurables that impact a game that don't always can be put on paper.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#94 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:59 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:The defense simply couldn't stop the run up the middle.

But once again, why did we suck? Why all of a sudden do we suck? Why were the Packers running the ball up the middle? Help me out. I'm stupid. I want to know your reasons why you thought the Cowboys defense sucked in your mind. Please explain if you can.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#95 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:02 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:ESPN had Dallas as 96% favorites to win the game at 28-14

But if Dak doesn't have 2 int's, then the score is 38-0 or 42-0. That's probably game over vs. Aaron Rodgers.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#96 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:05 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

But once again, why did we suck? Why all of a sudden do we suck? Why were the Packers running the ball up the middle? Help me out. I'm stupid. I want to know your reasons why you thought the Cowboys defense sucked in your mind. Please explain if you can.

We've never been good at stopping the run. Our weakness has been exposed.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#97 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:06 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

But if Dak doesn't have 2 int's, then the score is 38-0 or 42-0. That's probably game over vs. Aaron Rodgers.

Yeah and if Dak threw 34 TD passes yesterday it would have 238-0

He got us to up 14 in the 4th, at some point you have to look at people not named Dak Prescott, because he mostly did his part.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#98 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:15 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Never mind. I won't ask you these types of questions ever again. I guess X's and O's, adjustments and what the coordinators are doing isn't your forte. I thought you knew enough about football to have noticed the adjustment that was most costly in this game.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#99 » by Micah Prescott » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:18 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:But once again, why did we suck? Why all of a sudden do we suck? Why were the Packers running the ball up the middle? Help me out. I'm stupid. I want to know your reasons why you thought the Cowboys defense sucked in your mind. Please explain if you can.

Never mind. I won't ask you these types of questions ever again. I guess X's and O's, adjustments and what the coordinators are doing isn't your forte. I thought you knew enough about football to have noticed the adjustment that was most costly in this game.

If you already know the answer you want hear you probably shouldn't ask anyone.

The Packers went in with a game plan to run because that's what other teams have gotten away on us. You pointed this out before. They just exposed what was already there.

Now every team is going to run up the middle from here out.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#100 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:18 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Yeah and if Dak threw 34 TD passes yesterday it would have 238-0

He got us to up 14 in the 4th, at some point you have to look at people not named Dak Prescott, because he mostly did his part.

Yeah, and if he didn't have so many turnovers and INT's in big games and playoff games we go to the Super bowl all the time like Staubach and Montana. EVER WONDER WHY DAK WAS A 4TH ROUND DRAFT CHOICE the year we drafted him?

Return to Dallas Cowboys