Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,133

Re: 2023 NFL Draft: Dallas Cowboys 

Post#481 » by Mr B » Fri May 26, 2023 3:01 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Overshown is a big LB

Yea he will be provide some good depth and may be the eventual starter at MLB.

All their picks so far are not great and not flashy but all are good solid picks. They still need a RB.

I think this Demarvion Overshown Kid is going to make the most impact outside of Mazi. He might be the hidden sleeper gem after the second round. I believe we have something here.

That’s what everyone is saying. I think they could also have a gem in Fehoko. Everything I’ve been reading about him says he looks really impressive.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#482 » by Mr B » Sat May 27, 2023 3:21 am

They might as well try Kelvin Joseph at safety. This is likely his last year in Dallas anyways.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=3KaI_3QT7XTTm5N8gt4yQg
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Post#483 » by Cactus Jack » Sat May 27, 2023 3:52 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:Yea he will be provide some good depth and may be the eventual starter at MLB.

All their picks so far are not great and not flashy but all are good solid picks. They still need a RB.

I think this Demarvion Overshown Kid is going to make the most impact outside of Mazi. He might be the hidden sleeper gem after the second round. I believe we have something here.

That’s what everyone is saying. I think they could also have a gem in Fehoko. Everything I’ve been reading about him says he looks really impressive.

Any word on Deuce? Has the local media given him a cool nickname yet? Something like the Deuce is loose. :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Mr B
RealGM

Post#484 » by Mr B » Sun May 28, 2023 3:56 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I think this Demarvion Overshown Kid is going to make the most impact outside of Mazi. He might be the hidden sleeper gem after the second round. I believe we have something here.

Any word on Deuce? Has the local media given him a cool nickname yet? Something like the Deuce is loose. :wink:

No new nickname for him yet but he was splitting the return duties with Turpin. Also Turpin has been spending more time working out at WR. Tyron Smith got some work at RT (while Steele was out for 1 day). Micah is also back with the team and according to Dak looks even more explosive.

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=3KaI_3QT7XTTm5N8gt4yQg
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,346

Post#485 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun May 28, 2023 4:42 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I think this Demarvion Overshown Kid is going to make the most impact outside of Mazi. He might be the hidden sleeper gem after the second round. I believe we have something here.

Deuce the goose is loose after he got goosed. That's all I can come up with today. :wink:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#486 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:51 pm

Mr B wrote:I kept picturing BJJ like

I can't wait to see Mazi play. Its been a very long wait for me. I was screaming for a DT since 2008. Way before I joined realgm 8 years ago. Not sure I have recovered since draft night. I was waiting for someone to pinch me because I thought I was having a dream at first. :party:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#487 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:17 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Overshown is a big LB

Read on Twitter

I heard this kid was turning heads in training camp a couple weeks ago. We just might have something in this kid!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,496

Post#488 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:32 pm

Read on Twitter

I think Mazi will be a good player for them. But I really have to question their player scouting on this one. 12th/13th best player?

Fwiw I think Bergeron is going to be a good Tackle.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#489 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:49 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

I think Mazi will be a good player for them. But I really have to question their player scouting on this one. 12th/13th best player?

Fwiw I think Bergeron is going to be a good Tackle.

I believe the Chiefs were just feeling out the Cowboys when they made that phone call to see where their heads were. When they found out what Dallas was planning on doing, Mahomes went to Andy with is input and suggestion to acquire Rashee Rice. They moved up a bit in round two with an extra comp pick and drafted him. Rashee Rice is one of my fantasy sleepers this year. Chiefs have much better receivers this year than last. The rich keep getting richer.

Return to Dallas Cowboys