[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Training Camp!!!

Moderator: LyricalRico

REDardWIZskin
Senior
And1: 2

Training Camp!!! 

Post#1 » by REDardWIZskin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm

What is the most interesting position battle to you all?

I want to see who emerges as the KR PR, Im hoping either Banks or willams, I think we need some one with real speed back there
Sit back and watch WALL WORK!! >:-)
Scabs304
General Manager
And1: 38

Re: Training Camp!!! 

Post#2 » by Scabs304 » Sun Aug 8, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm just glad that the Haynesworth crap is over. I think the best position battle is going to be RB. I believe all of are runningbacks are going to make it hard to pick on who is the final 3 or 4 on the roster.
I am Scabs.
Rafael122
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,828

Post#3 » by Rafael122 » Mon Aug 9, 2010 7:13 pm

I think all three backs will make the roster. Portis is bound to get hurt, so then you plug Johnson in there with Parker backing him up.

Another area to watch is defensive line/linebacker. Carter's going to be asked to cover more even though he had what...11 sacks last season. He hated it while playing for San Francisco, so we'll see what happens here.
Bickerstaff: who's up for kickball?!!
Ed Wood: Only if it's the no-pants variety.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Post#4 » by TNBT » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 am

Scabs304 wrote:I'm just glad that the Haynesworth crap is over. I think the best position battle is going to be RB. I believe all of are runningbacks are going to make it hard to pick on who is the final 3 or 4 on the roster.

I'm not an expert or anything, but I thought Portis, Johnson and Parker were all pretty much expected to be the 3 guys who make the roster?

Return to Washington Football Team