[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

WireTap: Haynesworth Rips Shanahan

Moderator: LyricalRico

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

WireTap: Haynesworth Rips Shanahan 

Post#1 » by TNBT » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:25 am

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/18179/20100822/haynesworth_rips_shanahan/

I just read this article and it's bugging me a bit. I know a lot of football players are egotistical and narcissistic, and that you couldn't really put together a team without having at least a few players with this sort of attitude, but where does it stop? This guy is a great player and could be a huge asset for this team, but if he's going to be as much of a negative as he is positive, what do we do then? If he wont come and work out with the team and get into shape, and then wants to complain about every little thing that he doesn't have handed to him, and then get "sick" and sit out time when clearly everyone else thinks he's fine, should we be looking at trading this guy?
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Re: WireTap: Haynesworth Rips Shanahan 

Post#2 » by TNBT » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 am

Apparently now he was really actually sick. The media is reporting that he had something called rhabdomyolysis. The team has said they know nothing about this report, so it must have come from Haynesworth's camp. The fact that he went to the media with it before even telling the team about it says a lot about what sort of person he is, and right now, I would LOVE to get rid of him.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#3 » by TNBT » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 am

Speaking of trading him, how would we replace him if we do? The team has signed other guys to play NT, so we should be fine there, but how would we replace him at DE? Do we have any linebackers that could play there or something? Or would we need to bring back a DE in the trade to fill the gap?
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#4 » by TNBT » Fri Sep 3, 2010 9:00 am

OK, I know no one is replying to any threads here these days, but I thought I would mention that it appears that Haynesworth and Shanahan have kissed and made up... sort of. I don't expect them to be best buddies and have slumber parties, but as long as they can have a proper working relationship where Haynesworth respects Shanahan and works hard like everyone else, then I will be happy.

Return to Washington Football Team