[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Official 2008 NFL Draft Thread

Moderator: LyricalRico

likwitdesi
Starter
And1: 60

Post#21 » by likwitdesi » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:18 pm

MF23 wrote:The Skins had a good draft. It was confusing that the Skins picked up Thomas and Kelly. One of them makes sense but both just throws you off a little. Anyway, Kelly is my favorite pick. Everything I've seen of him tells me the Skins got a legit starting WR. He and JC will become friends and have good chemistry on the field. Fred Davis can play in the NFL so it's not a bad pick. The punter is a monster. I've seen that guy kick the ball 60+ yards. It's not a good thing when both of your starting lines average in the 30+ and there isn't a group of young 20's backing them up. I hope it doesn't bite them in the butt.

Except we do. Brown will make this team and the only vet backup we will have on the OLine will be either Fab or Wade. On defense, the only vet backup we will have is Evans.
W. Unseld
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 112

Post#22 » by W. Unseld » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:20 pm

This guy has been reporting/blogging on the skins for a while and I've always found him to have an interesting take, his take on the draft is no exception and does have me feeling a little better:
http://realredskins.com/2008/04/29/resu ... ocess.aspx

Return to Washington Football Team