[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Haynesworth back to Titans?

Moderator: LyricalRico

TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Haynesworth back to Titans? 

Post#1 » by TNBT » Wed Sep 8, 2010 6:02 am

Apparently a deal is being discussed that would send Haynesworth back to the Titans. What do you guys think of this? I know it would probably be good for team chemistry to move him, but what he provides on the field at times is amazing, so we would need to get something good in return.
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 785

Re: Haynesworth back to Titans? 

Post#2 » by LyricalRico » Wed Sep 8, 2010 11:30 am

I really hope this happens. Word is the Skins want multiple picks with one possibly being a 3rd rounder, but I'd settle for either a 4th or Kenny Britt and a 5th. Haynewsworth is overrated IMO because he's not great on every play, only a few of them. Having someone else in there who will play hard all the time will compensate for his absence more than many people realize. Plus, this feud between him and Shanahan can't continue into the regular season or it'll kill the team.
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Re: Haynesworth back to Titans? 

Post#3 » by TNBT » Wed Sep 8, 2010 1:24 pm

I see that we seem to agree on the general issue here. Haynesworth is a phenomenal talent, but the lack of work-ethic and issues with the coach means that we will probably be better off moving him.

Return to Washington Football Team