[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Randy Moss

Moderator: LyricalRico

Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Randy Moss 

Post#1 » by Ruzious » Tue Nov 2, 2010 12:08 pm

ESPN says it's a fact - Moss has been waived. There are 10 or so teams that can put in a claim before the Skins can. If he's still there, do you claim him - considering that without the baggage, he's a perfect fit for the Skins?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
TNBT
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 208

Re: Randy Moss 

Post#2 » by TNBT » Wed Nov 3, 2010 3:59 am

I think you just said exactly what the situation is. Yes he's a good player who could help the team, but with that baggage, do we really want to bring that to our team? I don't know a huge amount about his situation because I have never followed him very closely as a fan, but he seems to be the type of guy who could just become a cancer in the locker-room and could really mess up your teams chemistry. With the drama going on with the McNabb benching, I really wouldn't want to add more distractions to the team.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Re: Randy Moss 

Post#3 » by Ruzious » Wed Nov 3, 2010 5:45 am

I agree he's a jerk and seems to be a bad teammate, but the Skins need an upgrade in talent now if they're going to win now. I think he's got the message - with Minny cutting him - he's got to change, or he will get cut again. And he will be motivated - to get a contract next year - and to show he's a winner.

There's really very little risk - they don't have to give up anything to get him, and if they don't like him, they cut him. They have to take that chance, imo.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

Return to Washington Football Team