[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Official Game Thread: Skins vs Jets

Moderator: LyricalRico

Who will win?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 5, 2011 1:22 am

Skins
100%
Jets
No votes

Total votes: 1

LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 785

Official Game Thread: Skins vs Jets 

Post#1 » by LyricalRico » Thu Dec 1, 2011 1:22 am

VERSUS

When: 12/4
Where: FedEx Field

Post your predictions and thoughts on the game here!
hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Re: Official Game Thread: Skins vs Jets 

Post#2 » by hands11 » Sun Dec 4, 2011 6:13 pm

After Hulu had that record receiving game with Beck as QB I have no idea why he didnt start the next game. He is obviously there best all around back.

They started last week fast and did it again this week.

They seem to be hitting their stride. Two bad they lost both those Dallas games by a combined 5 pts or they would be in first place in the division.

I like their chances to win today and if they do, they would be a turning point for the team now that they have transitioned to so many new players.
hands11
Banned User

Post#3 » by hands11 » Sun Dec 4, 2011 9:07 pm

I see a disaster from here on out.

Fred and Williams are suspended for four games. It is going to get ugly.

This team just fell apart after playing and otherwise decent game.

Rex holding the ball for 10 seconds at the end was amazingly stupid. What the hell was he thinking ? I guess that is why he is Rex.
closg00
RealGM
And1: 3,568

Post#4 » by closg00 » Sun Dec 4, 2011 10:17 pm

REX = FAIL
hands11
Banned User

Post#5 » by hands11 » Mon Dec 5, 2011 2:28 am

Rex has talent but he just isnt mature or smart. I'm surprise he didnt get busted for smoking also because every time I hear him speak it sounds like he is stoned or tripping.

I boil it down to a few things. Sure, QB is an issue but for me it is more then that. They are rebuilding so I am not to worried about them adding better players over time. What a am more worried about is the play calling, coaching structure and player decisions.

First problem is the front office.

A team needs a solid GM and no solid GM with proper power would have a coach and OC that are father and son on a team that has had this much organizational problems. It is just to dysfunctional. First a GM needs to power to fire his coach and then the coach needs to balls to fire his OC or DC or other coaches.

Snyder messed up again. He should have kept Greg Williams and made him HC.

So however that needs to get fixed, that needs fixed first. If Allen doesnt have the power, smarts or balls to make it happen, then it is Snyder who is the problem still and this team needs a new owner. This team needs a traditional structure. Find a GM that knows how to grow a team and have the power. That should not be the HC.

Because the structure is screwed up, they let go of Campbell and Rogers and we entered the season with Rex and Beck. Two bone headed moves that set them back. Rex would have been fine behind Campbell but entering the season with these two was just stupid.

That said, I do like the draft picks they added. At least they did that right.

Best thing fans can do is stop showing up. Don't buy the merchandise. Call the radio shows. Stop making stupid profitable.

From here though given what it is, I would be happy enough if they just got ride of Kyle and add a man as the OC. That may be the best we can hope for.

Return to Washington Football Team