[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Tim Hightower cleared to play against Colts

Moderator: LyricalRico

hands11
Banned User
And1: 2,444

Tim Hightower cleared to play against Colts 

Post#1 » by hands11 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:28 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/foo ... _blog.html

That great news. I always like Hightower

The Skins seems to be battling through some dings this preseason but once they get everyone healthy, they should have a decent running back group.

Been a Skins fan since I was a kid but after watching the front office since Cooke passed, I kind of backed off being a die hard like I had been. I used to watch ever move they made. Now I watch the offseason from a distance.

But after 3 offseasons of Shanny, it looks like they have a making of a solid core that can grow. Who knows how the season will play out. I saw someone predicting 2-14. I some how doubt that will happen but if it does, so be it. Just means they will add another stud next year.

This team is on the way back.

If Shanny stay around for the next three years, I think we are going to see some good playoff football from the Skins. I see the Wiz heading in the same direction under Randy. Add the Nats and Caps and Washington sports seems to be at the beginning of a good run.

Return to Washington Football Team