[url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=35][img]/banners/was_wizards.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=124][img]/banners/was_nationals.png[/img][/url][url=/boards/viewforum.php?f=233][img]/banners/was_capitals.png[/img][/url]

Skins Vs Titans

Moderator: LyricalRico

JoeyH
Sixth Man
And1: 17

Skins Vs Titans 

Post#1 » by JoeyH » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:45 am

Cambell already fumbled twice, but 1 wasn't his fault.

Laron laid the F***in wood on Collins earlier.
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#2 » by Wizards2Lottery » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:21 am

The offensive line looks embaressing. Jon Jansen is getting owned all over the place.
Scabs304
General Manager
And1: 38

Post#3 » by Scabs304 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:15 am

Yah sort of dropped the ball on the first game thread. I'll be sure to make one next time. What is up with are mods :).
I am Scabs.
LyricalRico
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 785

Post#4 » by LyricalRico » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:24 pm

Gilbert0Arenas wrote:Jon Jansen is getting owned all over the place.

I've been saying it ever since last season but kept getting flamed because Jansen is still supposed to be this "rock" on the O-Line. Our line is overrated because of reputations and salary but they average at best IMO.

Scabs304 wrote:Yah sort of dropped the ball on the first game thread. I'll be sure to make one next time. What is up with are mods :).

My bad. I didn't even think about it. If you want the next one, go ahead.
mohammed10
Assistant Coach
And1: 155

Post#5 » by mohammed10 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:07 pm

I know it's preseason (and the first game at that), but is anyone else WORRIED about this offense?

D looks sharp, but the O-line is putrid. No receiving threat or simblance of a running game.

Sorry, I don't want to sound like Ji, but wow. Not a good start for our Skins!

:nonono:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

'If' - by Rudyard Kipling
Wizards2Lottery
RealGM
And1: 26

Post#6 » by Wizards2Lottery » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:39 pm

LyricalRico wrote:I've been saying it ever since last season but kept getting flamed because Jansen is still supposed to be this "rock" on the O-Line. Our line is overrated because of reputations and salary but they average at best IMO.

I agree. Jansen has been getting destroyed since last season. Age and injuries are catching up to him FAST. I don't agree about our Oline being overrated though. They were a top unit in the league last year.

BUT I'm really concerned this season. Jansen looks lost, Wade seems average at best and Samuels is coming back from a ligament sprain. Dear lord :noway:
likwitdesi
Starter
And1: 60

Post#7 » by likwitdesi » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:16 pm

Gilbert0Arenas wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I agree. Jansen has been getting destroyed since last season. Age and injuries are catching up to him FAST. I don't agree about our Oline being overrated though. They were a top unit in the league last year.

BUT I'm really concerned this season. Jansen looks lost, Wade seems average at best and Samuels is coming back from a ligament sprain. Dear lord :noway:

Maybe Jansen should start injecting himself with the roids he was complaining about.

Return to Washington Football Team