ImageImageImageImageImage

Thunder Fan Here

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

dlts20
RealGM
And1: 6,194

Thunder Fan Here 

Post#1 » by dlts20 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:32 pm

Born and raised in the DMV so I am a wizards fan but moved to okc 8 years ago and adopted them as my 2nd team. My girlfriends birthday is Feb 29th so besides the leap year, she usually celebrates on the 28th and the 1st. Never got to see lebron in person and I see that you guys are here on the first.

As a thunder fan, we have surprised a lot of people this year but we are still the team that the league doesn't really care about and people choose to rest their stars against a lot. I know that LeBron has rested in some b2b and you guys play Memphis the night before.. Y question is do you think that Lebron will rest or do you think that he will play because there isn't much time before the playoffs and you guys are trailing okc? Also I'm guessing he might want to play after Shai's comments. It just sucks as a fan in this generation that you have to be scared to buy tickets because the stars may rest
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 480

Re: Thunder Fan Here 

Post#2 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:54 pm

If Lebron says that the remaining games are the most important games of his career for a regular season then he must play to back up his words. Lakers are in a "must win every game" situation now if they even want to be in the play-in.
SlimShady83
General Manager
And1: 1,349

Post#3 » by SlimShady83 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:02 am

dAdo dA dEvil wrote:If Lebron says that the remaining games are the most important games of his career for a regular season then he must play to back up his words. Lakers are in a "must win every game" situation now if they even want to be in the play-in.

There shouldn't be no load management crap allowed all games should be played by all players who are healthy :)
My Personal Top 10 all time
Jordan, Russell, Bird, Duncan, Magic, Kobe, Curry, Shaq, Kareem, Bron

Top 5 will always be the same, 6-10 will change from time to time :)
I'm a Kobe fan
ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,762

Post#4 » by ROballer » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:30 am

He's playing. He skipped a few but he also played in some this year.

Not like Kawhi who you know for a fact he's not suiting up.

He played one game in almost 3 weeks, he should be healthy and fresh. I'm not worried about this one, if he'll sit it's gonna be at the B2B's later in the season.
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
dlts20
RealGM

Post#5 » by dlts20 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:31 am

Thanks y'all. I figured so. Good luck. I honestly don't care if you win. I have MJ as the undeniable goat but lebron as a firm number 2. Okc is my adopted team but again the Wiz are my number one. I would be upset if you beat the Wiz. Not as much with okc...lol

And I think that sga was disrespectful
dlts20
RealGM

Post#6 » by dlts20 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:18 pm

Smh. This always sucks

Return to Los Angeles Lakers