Re: GT: Lakers @ Rockets 4/2/23 

Post#21 » by Fedor » Mon Apr 3, 2023 1:04 am

Please take AD out
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 479

Post#22 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Mon Apr 3, 2023 1:18 am

Good game for Rui. His shot blocking is tremendous.
AD with 40.
Lebron triple double.
Austin with a nice game.
Showtime:Part2
General Manager
And1: 495

Post#23 » by Showtime:Part2 » Mon Apr 3, 2023 1:25 am

You know, If I was in a contract year I prob wouldn’t be taking half the games off w my new team due to “soreness.” Starting to think we can do without him. It’s one thing to pay top dollar for ad, its another to pay 25-30/ yr for above average player who shows up half the time
Warspite:

Prince + filler for Kobe Bryant
To be honest the way Prince has played and with Kobes injury/age/mileage Im not sure I would do that deal either. Still Prince is more important and he wins the head to head battles with Kobe.
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man

Post#24 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Mon Apr 3, 2023 2:01 am

Showtime:Part2 wrote:You know, If I was in a contract year I prob wouldn’t be taking half the games off w my new team due to “soreness.” Starting to think we can do without him. It’s one thing to pay top dollar for ad, its another to pay 25-30/ yr for above average player who shows up half the time

If you are talking about DLo then I agree with you. I'd prioritize signing Austin first. Dennis is an okay PG but I will look for another PG in the off season just in case DLo will be too expensive. We'll be just fine with Austin and Dennis (Lebron) manning the point.
Pythagoras
Analyst
And1: 3,282

Post#25 » by Pythagoras » Mon Apr 3, 2023 2:26 am

Nice easy win.
Numbers rule the universe.
Showtime:Part2
General Manager
And1: 495

Post#26 » by Showtime:Part2 » Mon Apr 3, 2023 2:53 am

dAdo dA dEvil wrote:
Showtime:Part2 wrote:You know, If I was in a contract year I prob wouldn’t be taking half the games off w my new team due to “soreness.” Starting to think we can do without him. It’s one thing to pay top dollar for ad, its another to pay 25-30/ yr for above average player who shows up half the time

If you are talking about DLo then I agree with you. I'd prioritize signing Austin first. Dennis is an okay PG but I will look for another PG in the off season just in case DLo will be too expensive. We'll be just fine with Austin and Dennis (Lebron) manning the point.

Ya talking about dlo. He left at the half due to a sore foot lol. Guy took two weeks for a grade 1 ankle sprain then missed time w sore hip, now this. Not quite the audition you’d expect from someone who thinks he’s worth 30 a year
Warspite:

Prince + filler for Kobe Bryant

To be honest the way Prince has played and with Kobes injury/age/mileage Im not sure I would do that deal either. Still Prince is more important and he wins the head to head battles with Kobe.
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man

Post#27 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Mon Apr 3, 2023 3:52 am

Showtime:Part2 wrote:
dAdo dA dEvil wrote:

Ya talking about dlo. He left at the half due to a sore foot lol. Guy took two weeks for a grade 1 ankle sprain then missed time w sore hip, now this. Not quite the audition you’d expect from someone who thinks he’s worth 30 a year

We have enough share of injuries with AD and Bron. I don't want to be my supposed third star to be injury prone too. But if he won't command too much money then I wouldn't mind having him back. It's basically a meh situation with DLo.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,562

Post#28 » by stan francisco » Mon Apr 3, 2023 11:01 am

Vando, Brown Jr, Reaves, Hachimura snd Davis all played solid defense yesterday. Top notch. Even LeBron was locked in. The championship run has begun.

This team is slowly coming together. Second half was impressive.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
xinxin
Sixth Man
And1: 1,385

Post#29 » by xinxin » Mon Apr 3, 2023 11:50 am

Loved the energy of the team for this game.

When the rockets tried to make a run in the 3rd, their defense easily quelled it.

& that was it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to Los Angeles Lakers