Grizz game final minutes...

Moderators: Danny Darko, Kilroy, TyCobb

stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,563

Re: Grizz game final minutes... 

Post#21 » by stan francisco » Thu Mar 9, 2023 1:25 pm

ROballer wrote:
stan francisco wrote:Lonnie Walker is instant buckets. I’d love to see him improve his defense to buy himself some PT with.

The game thread making was hijacked and monopolized by some kid for three years. When he quit making them, no active thread makers around.

That was a bot I think. :lol:

Oops. :D
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 480

Post#22 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 am

stan francisco wrote:
ROballer wrote:
stan francisco wrote:Lonnie Walker is instant buckets. I’d love to see him improve his defense to buy himself some PT with.

The game thread making was hijacked and monopolized by some kid for three years. When he quit making them, no active thread makers around.

That was a bot I think. :lol:

Oops. :D

Was it Dulcer?
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,976

Post#23 » by Landsberger » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:29 am

lakerRD wrote:We definitely have a better chance to win when LBJ is in.

I have to say though without him, the ball moves around a lot better and everyone seems to get involved much more.

Bron-ball vs an actual offensive flow. When he was 30 it worked at a championship level. It doesn't any more.
yitur
Sixth Man
And1: 859

Post#24 » by yitur » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:02 am

ROballer wrote:What happened to this board? I remember we used to have game threads sign-ups as a pinned thread and people were fighting for the right to start a game thread. And there were hundreds of posts at each game. Now we barely have any, and we don't even have game threads for most of the games.

The good ole' days...

Most of us use reddit now, and I also use a Turkish Lakers forum (you might've guessed that I'm Turkish) to talk about Lakers too. But maybe we should bring back this place. We used to have draft day live chat parties. This team is the most excited I've been since maybe 17-18 (2020 was a different animal but that team was mostly veterans, I love watching young cores grow).

Return to Los Angeles Lakers