ImageImageImageImageImage

ATTENTION BRON/AD/HAM TRAP GAME (THIS IS "GAME 7")

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,824

Re: ATTENTION BRON/AD/HAM TRAP GAME (THIS IS "GAME 7") 

Post#21 » by TylersLakers » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:23 am

When was the last time Troy Brown made anything other than a layup? The regular season?
Ball so hard
Sixth Man
And1: 679

Post#22 » by Ball so hard » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:26 am

Not sure why Ham is saving Vanderbilt. Even with 4 fouls I would’ve kept him in. Ja is tough cover for Schröder. You need a big guy on him.
Ball so hard
Sixth Man
And1: 679

Post#23 » by Ball so hard » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:29 am

We’re getting killed on the glass. Why the **** did we acquire bigs if we don’t use them. Next time I hear anyone say we need bigs I’m going to pull my hair out. Outside of AD, when was the last time we had a big that didn’t ride the pine?
Crooked-I
General Manager
And1: 2,686

Post#24 » by Crooked-I » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:31 am

Ham needs to pack it in and get everyone rest for game 6. This one is over.
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

RIP Kobe and Gigi
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 478

Post#25 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:32 am

Ball so hard wrote:We’re getting killed on the glass. Why the **** did we acquire bigs if we don’t use them. Next time I hear anyone say we need bigs I’m going to pull my hair out. Outside of AD, when was the last time we had a big that didn’t ride the pine?

I have been saying we need a big right at the beginning of the season. Jackson and Tillman are too much for AD.
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man

Post#26 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:49 am

AD and AR still fighting.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,205

Post#27 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:54 am

We didn't get a full team effort. The other guys have got to show up
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
fteru6uhre54ew
Rookie
And1: 645

Post#28 » by fteru6uhre54ew » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:57 am

When the game matter. I'm going all the way with my mans Troy Brown and Beasley with Schroder and D'angelo all the way.

When it's already throwed I'm going to put Hachimura to do some cardio to much time in the bench Vando nah in the bench is good still. And play Lebron and AD useless minutes with Reaves.
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man

Post#29 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:03 am

This is the AD that we wanted and Reaves was steady as usual.
Vandy should be playing more to slow down Morant.
We need another big along with AD to keep up with Jackson and Tillman.
Things will open up for AD if we can get buckets outside the paint. That was supposed to be Beasley and DLo's job (and even Toy). If they can't deliver then try to use Lonnie. This guy can score.
We need Rui to play like he did in the previous games.
fteru6uhre54ew
Rookie

Post#30 » by fteru6uhre54ew » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:12 am

dAdo dA dEvil wrote:This is the AD that we wanted and Reaves was steady as usual.
Vandy should be playing more to slow down Morant.
We need another big along with AD to keep up with Jackson and Tillman.
Things will open up for AD if we can get buckets outside the paint. That was supposed to be Beasley and DLo's job (and even Toy). If they can't deliver then try to use Lonnie. This guy can score.
We need Rui to play like he did in the previous games.

Rui played a combination of 11 minutes in the first half in the last two games. He played less minutes than Brown and Beasley I don't know what do you expect with his coach bail him out. Same for Vando that guy start he plays the 6 first minutes well and you don't see him again until 4 minutes to end the half.
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,875

Post#31 » by Beethoven » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:27 am

Ham is going to lose us our series
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
Crooked-I
General Manager
And1: 2,686

Post#32 » by Crooked-I » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:46 am

We really got to start shooting better or we ain't winning anything this year.

Side note looks like I get to go to game 6. Last game I went to was in Kobe's last year against the Wizards where we got blown out but Kobe actually played and dropped 17. Good times RIP.
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

RIP Kobe and Gigi
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,248

Post#33 » by Kilroy » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:06 am

Ham coaches by numbers... He is so stuck in his game plan, he's become thoroughly predictable... All I watched was the 3rd quarter, and we had a chance still with 5 min left... Then Ham does his usual sit LeBron and AD thing and it was like the Griz were just waiting for it and blew the game open.

We wasted a phenomenal game from AD, and a decent game from Reaves and LeBron... And from what I saw, most of it was on Ham's lack of adjustments and creativity.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
fteru6uhre54ew
Rookie

Post#34 » by fteru6uhre54ew » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:43 am

It's so hard for him to see. Man. 5 guys I have Rui, Reaves, Vando Ad and Lebron with Rusell and Schroder changing because both are inconsistents. No this guy believe more in Troy Brown and Beasley and then D'Angelo and Schroder.

He has freaking frozen two of them one it's your most efficient scorer in most of the series even has the same points as Memphis own bench man and the other your best outside defender for their outside best players your own coach man I can believe it. Not only he has both frozen it's that he is giving more minutes to Brown and Beasley than them.

Pure sabotaging your own coach

Funny is that still he doesn't see that they need a backup center and Gabriel today in 5 minutes did more than Beasley and Brown in all the series, freaking Gabriel. And he doesn't believe in Walker and Bamba it's so hard to throw them there some minutes but he is happy with Brown and Beasley.

The Lakers had a good coach in Vogel smfh
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,649

Post#35 » by danfantastk32 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:52 am

Well AD showed up. I called him out, and then some....but he brought it. This one is one the rest of the team.

And even when saying that.....yeah, there were a couple stinkers...but for the most part, everyone had decent numbers. Bit of a sub-par game by Lebron's standards....but this was just the Grizz coming out and saying "not yet....not in our house".

Lakers better take note, and reply in kind come game 6. Or else they will lose game 7, and its home we go.

Good game AD. I hope you got something similar planned for Fri
Showtime:Part2
General Manager
And1: 495

Post#36 » by Showtime:Part2 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:58 am

I honestly won’t even be angry when we get bounced by the grizzlies, I’ll be relieved bc it means we might actually fire scam. I’ve never hated a coach this much, not even mr potato head and Dantoni, both of whom I disliked
Warspite:

Prince + filler for Kobe Bryant
To be honest the way Prince has played and with Kobes injury/age/mileage Im not sure I would do that deal either. Still Prince is more important and he wins the head to head battles with Kobe.
Showtime:Part2
General Manager
And1: 495

Post#37 » by Showtime:Part2 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:43 am

Lol the outrage on the gb about bud really hits home. Guess who scam worked for? Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
Warspite:

Prince + filler for Kobe Bryant

To be honest the way Prince has played and with Kobes injury/age/mileage Im not sure I would do that deal either. Still Prince is more important and he wins the head to head battles with Kobe.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,205

Post#38 » by LAKESHOW » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:54 am

We had em. But our shooting just went to crap. Weve got designated shooters who won't shoot or are just bricking. We have guys who not team players. So internally we've got issues
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
JVL
Starter
And1: 2,490

Post#39 » by JVL » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:19 am

What the hell was Ham doing. Is he trying to sabotage us?
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,824

Post#40 » by TylersLakers » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:30 am

The rotation for Game 6 shouldn’t be difficult:

Starters:

Schroder, Reaves, LeBron, Rui, AD
Off bench: Russell, Vando, Gabriel

Reason: we need spacing. JJJ isn’t guarding Vanderbilt.

With Vando out of the starting lineup, I’d have Schroder in there. He’s our best perimeter player at getting through screens. Have him defend Bane. Bane’s ability to come off screens and hit mid-range shots and floaters is killing us.

- Reaves guards Ja
- Schroder guards Bane
- AD guards Tillman
- LeBron “guards” Brooks (free safety)
- Rui guards JJJ

AD needs to play 40-42 minutes. Play him the entire first quarter. Give him 3-4 minutes rest to start the second quarter.

I’d get LeBron out of the game around the 5-6 minute mark of the first. Give him a rest until after the TV timeout around 4 minutes. Bring him back. Play him to finish the first quarter. Start him in the second quarter with D-Lo, Reaves, Vanderbilt, Gabriel. Once AD comes back in, take LeBron out. Sit LeBron for 2-3 minutes, bring him back in for the final 5-6 minutes of the 1st half.

It’s a very similar rotation that we had in the bubble deep in the playoffs. LeBron will play 38-40 minutes. AD will play 40-42 minutes. Reaves might have to play 40 minutes. Rui needs to play 35 minutes. Vanderbilt will play 15-20 minutes. Schroder will play 20-25 minutes, potentially more if D-Lo doesn’t have it and he needs to close. D-Lo 25-30 minutes. Gabriel 8 minutes with all-out effort and energy when AD is out of the game.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers