ImageImageImageImageImage

ATTENTION LAKERS GO GET THIS

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,875

Re: ATTENTION LAKERS GO GET THIS 

Post#61 » by Beethoven » Sun May 7, 2023 4:22 am

Game 4 win is a must. You can't play a 3 game home court advantage for gsw they'll have the psychological advantage.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#62 » by Beethoven » Sun May 7, 2023 4:31 am

Lakers Sunday itinerary:

AD :sleep2:
Lebron :sleep2:
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#63 » by Beethoven » Sun May 7, 2023 4:40 am

Tommy lister jr (RIP) better get these guys to stay urgent and focused
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#64 » by Beethoven » Sun May 7, 2023 8:01 am

Let's remain undefeated at staples- ....er, crypto I mean.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
xinxin
Sixth Man
And1: 1,385

Post#65 » by xinxin » Sun May 7, 2023 9:26 am

so much whining on the warriors board.. about the refs..

sickening
JVL
Starter
And1: 2,490

Post#66 » by JVL » Sun May 7, 2023 11:56 am

Warriors fans have always been like this. If they win it's because of the brilliance of Curry, if they lose it's because of unfair refereeing. They're the definition of fair weather fans, watch them all disappear once their Splash Brothers dynasty dwindles.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,562

Post#67 » by stan francisco » Sun May 7, 2023 12:58 pm

Nice win. We totally punked them on the glass and by forcing turnovers.

Our defense was pretty good in quarters 3 and 4. Not good enough for the conference finals against the Nuggets, nor the Celtics. Choking the GSW scoring machine is impressive.

It was good to see Christie, Lonnie and Harrison play so well in garbage time. They confirmed that they belong here. Keep all three, build from within.

Good offensive outburst by D Lo. However, equally poor defense by him in the first two quarters, though. Like, terrible. I can’t figure out why his brain switches off for one half of the competition.

Great win. Defense.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,205

Post#68 » by LAKESHOW » Sun May 7, 2023 2:50 pm

They're a bunch of Hackers. And complain about Hacking and not getting away with it. My concern is, They're game plan was to get physical and Box in AD. But While banging up AD, they want to retain that physicality, and have no problem injuring AD. We know this dude gets hurt easily. AD is taking days off because of that physicality.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,248

Post#69 » by Kilroy » Sun May 7, 2023 3:04 pm

LAKESHOW wrote:They're a bunch of Hackers. And complain about Hacking and not getting away with it. My concern is, They're game plan was to get physical and Box in AD. But While banging up AD, they want to retain that physicality, and have no problem injuring AD. We know this dude gets hurt easily. AD is taking days off because of that physicality.

We should be doing the same with Klay, instead of messing around with Dray...
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,824

Post#70 » by TylersLakers » Sun May 7, 2023 3:36 pm

JVL wrote:Warriors fans have always been like this. If they win it's because of the brilliance of Curry, if they lose it's because of unfair refereeing. They're the definition of fair weather fans, watch them all disappear once their Splash Brothers dynasty dwindles.

The amount of talk about the officiating is sickening.

They shoot 40-50 3 pointers a game. How much do you honestly expect to get to the line when you do that?

And as far as the Lakers, the reason why we shot so many free throw attempts this year is because prior to mid-Feb, we had barely any players who could shoot from the outside and we had to live in the paint just to score any points.

I’d encourage anyone who’s baffled by the officiating to just watch the game and call by call go “is that a foul?” The answer will be yes to nearly everything.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,562

Post#71 » by stan francisco » Sun May 7, 2023 3:46 pm

Kilroy wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:They're a bunch of Hackers. And complain about Hacking and not getting away with it. My concern is, They're game plan was to get physical and Box in AD. But While banging up AD, they want to retain that physicality, and have no problem injuring AD. We know this dude gets hurt easily. AD is taking days off because of that physicality.

We should be doing the same with Klay, instead of messing around with Dray...

Yeah. If they really want to get physical, let’s rough it up with Curry, Klay, Poole, Wiggins…

To mess with Draymond, I’d put Vanderbilt on him to truly lock him down, as soon as Curry sits.

I’d play Vanderbilt 48 minutes if I could because of his defense.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,205

Post#72 » by LAKESHOW » Sun May 7, 2023 4:10 pm

Before this series, they the warriors were near dead last in free throw attempts. Facts. Now all of the sudden, they want more Free throw attempts. And not by actually earning it, but by complaining about it. They want to play free and Jack 3s, while athe same time have more ft attempts at the line. They are hunting right now for AD offensive fouls. They want him out of the game. Well see monday
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,649

Post#73 » by danfantastk32 » Sun May 7, 2023 4:24 pm

Beethoven wrote:Let's remain undefeated at staples- ....er, crypto I mean.

Yeah, I still call it Staples.

Lakers shot 50% from the 3 last night. Warriors were only 30%. We need to maintain that. I don't really follow the warriors, but I've heard they don't shoot so well on the road this year.

Our plan needs to be to continue to attack, and play inside. We prob won't shoot that well from the 3 again this post-season. So don't count on it. Thankfully our guys got some rest. By giving up, the Warriors allowed Davis and Bron to only play 30 minutes. That might be something they regret. We'll see.

I thought last night's game was sort of our "do or die" game. We really had to win that. Well, I think tmrw is do or die for GS. If we play defense like last night, and we can continue to attack, I like our chances. They will shoot better, but just don't let them get on a roll.
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#74 » by danfantastk32 » Sun May 7, 2023 4:31 pm

LAKESHOW wrote:Before this series, they the warriors were near dead last in free throw attempts. Facts. Now all of the sudden, they want more Free throw attempts. And not by actually earning it, but by complaining about it. They want to play free and Jack 3s, while athe same time have more ft attempts at the line. They are hunting right now for AD offensive fouls. They want him out of the game. Well see monday

We just need to continue to do our thing. Who cares what they are doing. Continue to play D, and know there will be a response from them tmrw. They won't stay down at 30% from the 3.....but we NEED to keep making it difficult for them.

I predict they will get hot from the 3. We will need to continue to try and grind out a win. Not throw down toe-to-toe from outside. I think tmrw will be a hard game for us. This is gonna pretty much be their season, and they will be coming off sub-par shooting. Defense defense defense. Can't stress it enough. They will come out hot. Just relax, and grind them down.
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#75 » by Beethoven » Sun May 7, 2023 5:22 pm

Lakers really need to treat game 4 as an extension of game 3 , or see 3 and 4 as eight whole quarters. That way they don't look at it as a game to relax.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 230

Post#76 » by cheese318 » Sun May 7, 2023 6:46 pm

Ball so hard wrote:Reeves has not been having a good series so far. We’re really missing his contributions on offense. Hasn’t really been all that effective on defense either.

100% he’s been playing way to tight. His corner three last night was an air ball and lead to quick transition and wide open three for GSW. I know they love his defense but he truly needs to get right on offense. He seems to play a little better in the 2H but has not had that Austin Reaves type game yet in this series. You’d figure he’d be able to cook Steph Curry on defense
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:
cheese318
Sixth Man
And1: 230

Post#77 » by cheese318 » Sun May 7, 2023 7:00 pm

Beethoven wrote:Lakers really need to treat game 4 as an extension of game 3 , or see 3 and 4 as eight whole quarters. That way they don't look at it as a game to relax.

Going into G5 up 3-1 is so key at this point. 2-2 series you really need to win G5 just to really put yourself in a great position to win the series at home. Tomorrow AD needs to defy the odds and have an actually monster game back to back and really put pressure on GSW.
Hoopzilla wrote:
Whether I was born or not when the Orlando Magic tried to form a Super Team means absolutely nothing to this conversation. One thing is pretty clear, you are the load your mother should have swallowed and moved on with her life... :nod:
tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,334

Post#78 » by tamaraw08 » Sun May 7, 2023 11:02 pm

Beethoven wrote:Lakers really need to treat game 4 as an extension of game 3 , or see 3 and 4 as eight whole quarters. That way they don't look at it as a game to relax.

Someone then needs to hypnotize AD that its game 5 and series is tied. The guy seems to be energized whenever the game is an odd number and it’s a must win.
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach

Post#79 » by danfantastk32 » Mon May 8, 2023 3:52 pm

tamaraw08 wrote:

Someone then needs to hypnotize AD that its game 5 and series is tied. The guy seems to be energized whenever the game is an odd number and it’s a must win.

Dumb that we need to think this way about a guy we're paying the Max to.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers