ImageImageImageImageImage

MEM @ LAL — Game 4

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 477

Re: MEM @ LAL — Game 4 

Post#81 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:04 am

Showtime:Part2 wrote:I don’t understand what game ppl on the gb were watching. Everyone praising dlo for two lucky fourth quarter 3s after being complete ass all game. I swear for every and1 Austin reaves gets, dlo is determined to give up at least 2 and1s. The idiotic clear path foul he had compensated for one of his made 3s. The number of blown defensive assignments was mind boggling. I have zero clue why Dennis isn’t playing more than him. It’s been a nice first round series but we won’t get anywhere w ham

I am also wondering why DLo is in the game but the timing of his 3 made 3s late in the fourth even gave us the lead. I just give credit here credit is due. Yeah, it's painful to watch him most of the game but when we are down 7 those 3 triples were huge. Maybe it's also a blessing in disguise that he fouled out after missing baskets after those made threes as it gave Dennis a chance to be in the game.
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 477

Post#82 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:21 am

snaquille oatmeal wrote:So did Dlo prove you wrong last night? I saw y’all’s posts on page 2 and 3.

Those 3 made threes were big. I thank DLo for making it but I still think that's just really how he is. It's just that the timing of those shots made were perfect that's why the impact is huge. I'll prioritize Reaves, Rui and Vandy this summer before I pay DLo.
Showtime:Part2
General Manager
And1: 495

Post#83 » by Showtime:Part2 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:16 am

dAdo dA dEvil wrote:
Showtime:Part2 wrote:I don’t understand what game ppl on the gb were watching. Everyone praising dlo for two lucky fourth quarter 3s after being complete ass all game. I swear for every and1 Austin reaves gets, dlo is determined to give up at least 2 and1s. The idiotic clear path foul he had compensated for one of his made 3s. The number of blown defensive assignments was mind boggling. I have zero clue why Dennis isn’t playing more than him. It’s been a nice first round series but we won’t get anywhere w ham

I am also wondering why DLo is in the game but the timing of his 3 made 3s late in the fourth even gave us the lead. I just give credit here credit is due. Yeah, it's painful to watch him most of the game but when we are down 7 those 3 triples were huge. Maybe it's also a blessing in disguise that he fouled out after missing baskets after those made threes as it gave Dennis a chance to be in the game.

We were legit only down bc of this clown. Aside from his blown defensive assignments on screen and rolls he gave up two and1s and a clear path. God forbid he should do anything positive at all like hit a couple 3s after single handed or sabotaging our lead
Warspite:

Prince + filler for Kobe Bryant
To be honest the way Prince has played and with Kobes injury/age/mileage Im not sure I would do that deal either. Still Prince is more important and he wins the head to head battles with Kobe.
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,647

Post#84 » by danfantastk32 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:50 am

Crooked-I wrote:I have tickets for game 6 is it wrong of me to hope we lose game 5 lol.

For us....yes. For you.....no. lol

The grizz are a solid team. We are neck in neck most of these games. It's not like we're 'out classing' them. So I think they have the fight in them to go hold court tmrw.

If Max-money AD would show the f up...and we close them out tmrw night, it would be an absolutely huge statement on our part. But I think your safe.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,560

Post#85 » by stan francisco » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:53 pm

I say we close them out tonight but I expect we don’t yet know how to close out a series.

AD, are you going to be awake tonight?
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,203

Post#86 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:17 pm

We need the freakin rest. Finish them
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,560

Post#87 » by stan francisco » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:33 pm

D Lo’s offense was monumentally huge in the fourth quarter. He and Reaves saved the day.

LeBron took it to new heights for all 38 year olds after that. Domination Ball, not just bully ball. Mightily impressive finish by LBJ!

He’s for sure a real true Laker star after that showing!

:bowdown:
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,203

Post#88 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:40 pm

Ball so hard wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:Dlo, just doesn't raise his level to playoff intensity. Weve seen it before, Kobe, Magic, Shaq many of our past players have said, when you get into the playoffs, it is another level of basketball. Higher level of intensity and urgency from the regular season.
And Dlo is just not in it for any part of his game, not rebounding, not defense, assisting, just 1 thing. Shooting

The one thing he’s doing well is shooting?

No. This is the only part of his game so far he's focusing on. Not rebounding. Not defense. Not spacing. Not efficiency with his ball handling. Careless with his fouls just grabbing opponents easily obtaining his 6th and getting ejected. But he did make those 3s
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to Los Angeles Lakers