ImageImageImageImageImage

LeBron - due props!

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,558

LeBron - due props! 

Post#1 » by stan francisco » Thu May 25, 2023 9:39 am

I capitulate. He balled all out. If rest of team matched his energy, we’d still be in it. He earned his long due respect as a Laker star this season. Historical accolades. Kobe is not an easy act to follow. It’s easy to take players for granted but we’re watching greatness.

I hope he comes back next season.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,856

Re: LeBron - due props! 

Post#2 » by Beethoven » Thu May 25, 2023 2:27 pm

Me too. He did way better than anyone expected.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
loveshaq786
Pro Prospect
And1: 86

Post#3 » by loveshaq786 » Thu May 25, 2023 2:42 pm

you guys tripping

LeBron' poor decisions and deep desire to always want to be the hero, while killing any momentum that we try to build in almost every game with this stupid three-point shooting.

there was so many plays where the ball was just coming to him via rebounds or by opposing players, and he made a little to no effort to try to get it.

very disappointed. All you have to do was play aggressive basketball and take it to the rim. if we drew more fouls, and got easy buckets, we would have won the series. When LeBron goes to the rim, he attracts a lot of attention, which either means an easy basket, or a open look for somebody else to shoot.

there is no excuse for how poorly he shot and for his lazy plays, for someone who strives so badly to be the best to ever play the game.
SweetTouch
RealGM
And1: 3,019

Post#4 » by SweetTouch » Thu May 25, 2023 6:01 pm

Played with a torn tendon that requires surgery

Can’t ask for more
Stop being so disrespectful.
Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 20,251

Post#5 » by Mamba Mentality » Thu May 25, 2023 6:17 pm

“Laker fans” that still find ways to **** on Lebron annoy the hell out of me. Dude is 38 and injured but he still bust his ass on both ends of the floor. Sure there were moments where he didn’t get back on defense or took an ill advised three pointer but what more do you expect from a guy who has racked up so much mileage. He left it all on the floor, the people that don’t see that are just haters.
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#6 » by Beethoven » Thu May 25, 2023 6:21 pm

Mamba Mentality wrote:“Laker fans” that still find ways to **** on Lebron annoy the hell out of me. Dude is 38 and injured but he still bust his ass on both ends of the floor. Sure there were moments where he didn’t get back on defense or took an ill advised three pointer but what more do you expect from a guy who has racked up so much mileage. He left it all on the floor, the people that don’t see that are just haters.

Thank you sir.
Their comment is more a reflection of their limited, personal perspective on life.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,313

Post#7 » by tamaraw08 » Thu May 25, 2023 10:15 pm

Beethoven wrote:
Mamba Mentality wrote:“Laker fans” that still find ways to **** on Lebron annoy the hell out of me. Dude is 38 and injured but he still bust his ass on both ends of the floor. Sure there were moments where he didn’t get back on defense or took an ill advised three pointer but what more do you expect from a guy who has racked up so much mileage. He left it all on the floor, the people that don’t see that are just haters.

Thank you sir.
Their comment is more a reflection of their limited, personal perspective on life.

I can’t help but wonder if some of these guys are really Lakers fans or Just MJ AND /or Kobe fans or simply Lebron haters. I can understand being annoyed by some, being so loud about this GOAT talk but come on.
I have co workers who not only stopped cheering and even watching games but relentlessly bashed Lebron every time he loses, belittling their 2020 championship etc.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,558

Post#8 » by stan francisco » Fri May 26, 2023 1:05 am

I used to call him LeGroin. He just won me over first this season, despite them three bad three pointers etc. You prove yourself to the Angelenos by working your ass off and laying it all in the line. His first half in game four was all of that. Too bad nobody else matched the intensity. Looking at you, AD.

He played through some serious foot trouble. So did others. Kudos for flooring it, LeBron! Historical season..
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
Beethoven
Head Coach

Post#9 » by Beethoven » Tue May 30, 2023 2:44 am

Here's to lebron playing at even a higher level at age 39 (REJUVENATED) after his foot surgery and recovery.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,203

Post#10 » by LAKESHOW » Tue May 30, 2023 4:46 am

We both agree on this point. If DLo just shows up and plays halfway decent, we win. We could not get a consistent 3rd ro show up. Maybe Reaves next year. But this year way to inexperienced. But this year should have been DLo, but he and choked hard
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to Los Angeles Lakers