ImageImageImageImageImage

Lakers @ Heat - 4:30 PST

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

TylersLakers
RealGM
And1: 2,824

Lakers @ Heat - 4:30 PST 

Post#1 » by TylersLakers » Mon Nov 6, 2023 11:34 pm

Maybe we should make a regular season game thread.. where's everyone gone!?

Did the Russ era kill off that many Lakers fans from Real GM?

Go Lakers! This is a big one tonight. Please rebound. Please get back on D. If the Lakers do that, they will very easily win.
Ball so hard
Sixth Man
And1: 679

Re: Lakers @ Heat - 4:30 PST 

Post#2 » by Ball so hard » Tue Nov 7, 2023 1:42 am

TylersLakers wrote:Maybe we should make a regular season game thread.. where's everyone gone!?

Did the Russ era kill off that many Lakers fans from Real GM?

Go Lakers! This is a big one tonight. Please rebound. Please get back on D. If the Lakers do that, they will very easily win.

That’s exactly what I was thinking… it’s like a ghost town here. In other news it looks like AD is hurt smh
Ball so hard
Sixth Man

Post#3 » by Ball so hard » Tue Nov 7, 2023 1:44 am

Can we cut Reddish now? He’s probably the worse signing I’ve seen in 3+ year. Dude is utter rubbish!
Ball so hard
Sixth Man

Post#4 » by Ball so hard » Tue Nov 7, 2023 1:58 am

They’re calling it a left hip spasm. I’ve never heard of such an injury in my life.
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,973

Post#5 » by Landsberger » Tue Nov 7, 2023 3:54 am

Ball so hard wrote:They’re calling it a left hip spasm. I’ve never heard of such an injury in my life.

Davis seems to define new conditions yearly.

My guess is it will be the phantom "hip strain".
tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,313

Post#6 » by tamaraw08 » Tue Nov 7, 2023 4:19 am

Landsberger wrote:
Ball so hard wrote:They’re calling it a left hip spasm. I’ve never heard of such an injury in my life.

Another one who badly needs a CT Scan of the Brain is their “Tactian” Darvin Ham. The guy decides to put in Scam Reddish in the final possession when everyone knows the Heat would collapse and force Lebron to pass to an open teammate. And that guy positioned in the short corner? A player who is missing 85% of his 3’s this early season :banghead: :banghead:
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,973

Post#7 » by Landsberger » Tue Nov 7, 2023 2:22 pm

tamaraw08 wrote:
Landsberger wrote:

Another one who badly needs a CT Scan of the Brain is their “Tactian” Darvin Ham. The guy decides to put in Scam Reddish in the final possession when everyone knows the Heat would collapse and force Lebron to pass to an open teammate. And that guy positioned in the short corner? A player who is missing 85% of his 3’s this early season :banghead: :banghead:

yeah.... maybe a little more focus on making much higher percentage 2 point shots would help as well.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,558

Post#8 » by stan francisco » Wed Nov 8, 2023 5:09 pm

One might imagine that Pelinka is not too happy about having to have to sign Reddish on the accord of Klutch, let alone see him bomb end of games.

If I were Pelinka, I’d make sure Reddish got lots of time early in the season. Why? Two reasons:

1) That way it’s plain for everyone to see in the film room why he’ll have to get benched, let’s say ten games in or so, should that be the case.

2) We’re better served with a confident Reddish than the current version. He’s getting his fair chance to prove himself and I support it. He might just need a safe space to make mistakes until he finds his groove.

Yeah, I doubt it, too.

It’s a marathon, folks. We had four rotation players out of rotation in this game.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
GopherIt!
RealGM
And1: 24,233

Post#9 » by GopherIt! » Thu Nov 9, 2023 5:29 am

Cam Rubbish aka Scam Reddish :lol:
Ball so hard
Sixth Man

Post#10 » by Ball so hard » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:08 pm

stan francisco wrote:One might imagine that Pelinka is not too happy about having to have to sign Reddish on the accord of Klutch, let alone see him bomb end of games.

If I were Pelinka, I’d make sure Reddish got lots of time early in the season. Why? Two reasons:

1) That way it’s plain for everyone to see in the film room why he’ll have to get benched, let’s say ten games in or so, should that be the case.

2) We’re better served with a confident Reddish than the current version. He’s getting his fair chance to prove himself and I support it. He might just need a safe space to make mistakes until he finds his groove.

Yeah, I doubt it, too.

It’s a marathon, folks. We had four rotation players out of rotation in this game.

I’m sorry, but none of those reasons make sense. You make it seems as though Cam was maybe half decent at some point and is simply trying to regain is touch.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,558

Post#11 » by stan francisco » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:28 am

Ball so hard wrote:
stan francisco wrote:One might imagine that Pelinka is not too happy about having to have to sign Reddish on the accord of Klutch, let alone see him bomb end of games.

Yeah, I doubt it, too.

I’m sorry, but none of those reasons make sense. You make it seems as though Cam was maybe half decent at some point and is simply trying to regain is touch.

I’m stating what I think Ham and Pelinka need to do to please Klutch.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers