Post#101 » by Jedi32 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:08 am

Another game we gave away. Smh
loveshaq007
Sophomore
And1: 25

Re: Round 1 - Denver 

Post#102 » by loveshaq007 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:11 am

Best option is to trade LeBron to keep Curry, clay and Dray happy

LeBron for kuminga, Brandon, CP3 (fat non-guaranteed contract, which is excellent for trading or waving) and a Frp or two... with Two second round picks... please!
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,856

Post#103 » by Beethoven » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:47 am

We're the better team and again we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Please do us a favor and one of these Dallas, clippers, okc, or Minnesota please wipe out this miserable mcnugget team off the face of this planet.
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
danfantastk32
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,645

Post#104 » by danfantastk32 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:26 am

loveshaq007 wrote:Best option is to trade LeBron to keep Curry, clay and Dray happy

LeBron for kuminga, Brandon, CP3 (fat non-guaranteed contract, which is excellent for trading or waving) and a Frp or two... with Two second round picks... please!

This is a tall order, as Lebron controls his destiny. But there is some hope here, in that I think Lebron and Curry would love to play together. I also think that Lebron could prob be convinced that the 45min flight from SF to LA would be tolerable, and he could stay in LA. We would have to sign/trade Lebron though (or he could opt in...which I doubt) and he's gonna want near $60mil. We'd have to take back more in salary than what you put down. If We were lucky, maybe we add Payton Jr to that contract. But I think GS would prob like us to take CP3 (30mil) and Wiggins (26-ish mill). That Wiggins contract would be for 3years (if he takes his option).

But you know....we'd be in rebuild. I could deal with Wiggins for 3 years. And that would prob make our pick-count a little more favorable. Would GS give us this years pick (a decent one) and another first, AND one of their young players...if we gave them Lebron, and took Wiggins and CP3?? I could see that deal getting done.

Man...if we landed 2 FRP for Lebron, and then moved AD (I think we could get 3FRP easy....prob a 4th if we took a bad contract or two back) we'd really be sitting pretty on a rebuild. BUT....I would like to see us get a new GM. I got no faith is this front office.
tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,313

Post#105 » by tamaraw08 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:31 am

loveshaq007 wrote:Best option is to trade LeBron to keep Curry, clay and Dray happy

Either you hate Lebron to remain with the Lakers or you are overrating his abilites in helping the Warriors win another ring? Adding James with Curry and the old and limited Klay and Green are not necessarily contenders, actually less impactful than Steph joining the Lakers with AD and James.
AD > Green
LaLover11
Bench Warmer
And1: 784

Post#106 » by LaLover11 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:36 am

Shams just confirmed Lakers will Draft Bronny with the 17th pick if Pelicans decide to defer the pick swap until 2025
tamaraw08
Analyst

Post#107 » by tamaraw08 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:42 am

Beethoven wrote:We're the better team and again we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Please do us a favor and one of these Dallas, clippers, okc, or Minnesota please wipe out this miserable mcnugget team off the face of this planet.

Woah, you’ll rather see the Clippers win than Denver?
Have you actually rabid Clippers fans?
Ugh, the look of the smug faces of PG AND Harden whenever they win.
Beethoven
Head Coach
And1: 3,856

Post#108 » by Beethoven » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:09 am

tamaraw08 wrote:
Beethoven wrote:We're the better team and again we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Woah, you’ll rather see the Clippers win than Denver?
Have you actually rabid Clippers fans?
Ugh, the look of the smug faces of PG AND Harden whenever they win.

I detest nuggets and jokic
Kobe Bryant forever
GO LAKERS
8-)
loveshaq007
Sophomore
And1: 25

Post#109 » by loveshaq007 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:10 am

tamaraw08 wrote:

Either you hate Lebron to remain with the Lakers or you are overrating his abilites in helping the Warriors win another ring? Adding James with Curry and the old and limited Klay and Green are not necessarily contenders, actually less impactful than Steph joining the Lakers with AD and James.
AD > Green

curry and dray are dieing for LeBron to join them. I don't think they'll win... but curry wants help and they believe LeBron is the answer

we could definitely ask for kuminga, brandin, and CP3 for LeBron... I believe we'd be better

we can flip cp3's non garunteed contract to phx for immediate cap relief.... CP3, vando and Frp for KD....

if that doesn't work...Cp3 and cwood for Claxton, Schroeder, Thad.... they get rid of Schroeder contract by immediately waiving cp3.

reaves/kuminga/KD/AD/Claxton
Schroeder/Lonnie/Brandon/thad
tamaraw08
Analyst

Post#110 » by tamaraw08 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:34 am

loveshaq007 wrote:
tamaraw08 wrote:

AD > Green

curry and dray are dieing for LeBron to join them. I don't think they'll win... but curry wants help and they believe LeBron is the answer

we could definitely ask for kuminga, brandin, and CP3 for LeBron... I believe wed be better especially (if we can flip cp3's non garunteed contract)

If Curry really wants help, he needs to demand a trade and go to the Lakers. :D :)
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,558

Post#111 » by stan francisco » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:22 am

With coaching and timeouts used wisely we could’ve won this game.

Buh-bye, Darvin! Thanks for the defense. This was a hard fought series. Our guys played well.

Denver is beat up.

Minnesota-Orlando would be a fun finals to watch. Both teams plays stellar defense.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
K9J
Ballboy
And1: 30

Post#112 » by K9J » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:41 pm

the plan to beat denver was very obvious,drive and shoot from 0-3 and 3-10 48 minutes vs jokic without being able to contest anything with his slowly movement between davis and ball handler..
dlo with 80% making circus shot with hands in his face instead it, hachimura missing layups...4-1
SweetTouch
RealGM
And1: 3,019

Post#113 » by SweetTouch » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:19 pm

K9J wrote:Image

the plan to beat denver was very obvious,drive and shoot from 0-3 and 3-10 48 minutes vs jokic without being able to contest anything with his slowly movement between davis and ball handler..
dlo with 80% making circus shot with hands in his face instead it, hachimura missing layups...4-1

damn

I did not realize how bad the 3pt shooting became in the series
Stop being so disrespectful.
TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,933

Post#114 » by TGW » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:35 pm

Beethoven wrote:We're the better team...

The Lakers have won one game against the Nuggets in the past two years bruh. Just no.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,203

Post#115 » by LAKESHOW » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:24 pm

Darvin HAMs late game tactics have cost us. We may have lost this series either way, but no freaking way we Lose 8 out of 9. NO FREAKIN WAY. Ham tactically should have gotten us a few more, making 2 good solid series and challenged the nuggets with more
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,770

Post#116 » by snaquille oatmeal » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:47 pm

TGW wrote:
Beethoven wrote:We're the better team...

The Lakers have won one game against the Nuggets in the past two years bruh. Just no.

Last time we beat Denver on a consistent basis we had a couple of real centers that beat up the joker. Wish we had someone like DHo to make his life difficult. That’s the only way to beat Denver.
Forum permissions