ImageImageImageImageImage

Showcasing Critt

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Erik Eleven
RealGM
And1: 17

Post#21 » by Erik Eleven » Sun Jan 6, 2008 12:37 am

He made the most of it, though. Great showing. I love his unpredictable style. His man defense doesn't seem all horrible either.
ChocolateThundr
Sixth Man
And1: 13

Post#22 » by ChocolateThundr » Sun Jan 6, 2008 12:52 am

I dont know how you guys say he makes bad decisions, With the exception of Kobe, Javaris is the only other Laker that makes me get up from my seat whenever he has the ball and is pushing a fast break. I agree with whoever said that he is unpredictable. He does not need to stop his flashy moves like some of you are saying, but rather decide WHEN to bust out those moves. I like the flashy passes and fakes; he reminds me of Magic.

And it sounds like that some of you (the OP for example) wants to trade Crittenton. So you rather trade Javaris and keep Sasha.....the **** is wrong with you?? :crazy:
LakerFanSince84
Junior
And1: 0

Post#23 » by LakerFanSince84 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 3:16 am

ChocolateThundr wrote:I dont know how you guys say he makes bad decisions, With the exception of Kobe, Javaris is the only other Laker that makes me get up from my seat whenever he has the ball and is pushing a fast break. I agree with whoever said that he is unpredictable. He does not need to stop his flashy moves like some of you are saying, but rather decide WHEN to bust out those moves. I like the flashy passes and fakes; he reminds me of Magic.

And it sounds like that some of you (the OP for example) wants to trade Crittenton. So you rather trade Javaris and keep Sasha.....the **** is wrong with you?? :crazy:

I totally agree with you. I'm sure the lakers would want to trade Kwame, Sasha, and any other player without hurting the team. My thing is, if you want to get a good player, sometimes you have to give up talent/potential or another good player to get what u need. Everyone is saying trade, trade, trade....but no one wants sasha. Farmar's trade value is much higher than crittenton's right now. But for the long haul, i'm goin' with J-Critt.

We have the 2nd youngest team in the league(Portland is the youngest team)....why not let these guys develop. We're better than what the baby bulls were as far as potential because we have what they did and still do not have, an INSIDE PRESENCE IN ANDREW BYNUM.

But I'm glad we can argue about the talent level on our team(point guards in particular) as opposed to talkin' about horrible Smush Parker...lol
Mindflayer
Rookie
And1: 12

Post#24 » by Mindflayer » Sun Jan 6, 2008 5:33 am

Trade which ever PG the other team wants if it gets us a difference maker. We are in great postion with 2 young telented PG's.
MaryvalesFinest wrote:
"J-Rich is a better dunker than Kobe and can put up the same stats if he was "the man" of the Lakers, advantage = J-Rich"
LLcoleJ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,366

Post#25 » by LLcoleJ » Sun Jan 6, 2008 5:49 am

I am going to shut this one down. Its clear that Critt was in there because of 2 things..

1) Sasha is hurt
2) we blew them out

I am locking this because there already is a Critt v. Farmar debute going on right now.
Cheers. :beer: — Mags

Return to Los Angeles Lakers