Towns offers ? Who has the best offer?

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

shrink
RealGM
And1: 15,091

Re: Towns offers ? Who has the best offer? 

Post#121 » by shrink » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:43 pm

Wolveswin wrote:
shrink wrote:WolvesWin, sorry, I’m going to enjoy the team in the playoffs right now, not count your Towns threads these last six months.

Maybe you should too?

I knew you would shrink to the honest question. It’s in your name.

Commercial break.

Dude, counting up all your Towns trades over the last six months is not a way I want to use my time WHEN THE WOLVES ARE IN A PLAYOFF GAME! You’re not that important to me, so you will be waiting a long time.

If you want to count all your own Towns trade to make some point that you don’t make many, go ahead. But I’m going to watch the game! Nobody’s controlling you.
jayjaysee
King of the Trade Board
And1: 5,604

Post#122 » by jayjaysee » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:03 pm

up by 10 despite some bad play by teammates.
Wolveswin
Head Coach
And1: 2,545

Post#123 » by Wolveswin » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:27 pm

shrink wrote:
Wolveswin wrote:
shrink wrote:WolvesWin, sorry, I’m going to enjoy the team in the playoffs right now, not count your Towns threads these last six months.

Maybe you should too?

I knew you would shrink to the honest question. It’s in your name.

Commercial break.

Dude, counting up all your Towns trades over the last six months is not a way I want to use my time WHEN THE WOLVES ARE IN A PLAYOFF GAME! You’re not that important to me, so you will be waiting a long time.

If you want to count all your own Towns trade to make some point that you don’t make many, go ahead. But I’m going to watch the game! Nobody’s controlling you.

shrink’ing again. Throw your stones but can’t back it up.

Which is so ironic, not even in a trade towns thread started by me.
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 89,467

Post#124 » by Texas Chuck » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:18 pm

Locking this. Nothing good is coming from this.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.

Return to Trades and Transactions