Mavs/Suns

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

louc1970
Senior
And1: 168

Mavs/Suns 

Post#1 » by louc1970 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:30 pm

Assuming both Mavs and Suns have a less than successful playoff. Would you be willing to trade Irving and Booker for the other?

Suns: Irving, Beal, Allen, Durant, Nurkic plus reserves
Mavs: Doncic, Booker, Jones, Washington, Gafford
Godaddycurse
RealGM
And1: 10,423

Re: Mavs/Suns 

Post#2 » by Godaddycurse » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:32 pm

mavs dont have enough assets to bridge the value difference between irving and booker
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 89,532

Post#3 » by Texas Chuck » Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:39 pm

Godaddycurse wrote:mavs dont have enough assets to bridge the value difference between irving and booker

Booker and Luka being teammates would be funny though. But yeah the Suns shouldn't trade Booker to try and recreate a worse version of the Nets who couldn't get it done. And as you point out, Dallas can't realistically close the value gap.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
jredsaz
General Manager
And1: 2,800

Post#4 » by jredsaz » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 pm

Texas Chuck wrote:
Godaddycurse wrote:mavs dont have enough assets to bridge the value difference between irving and booker

Booker and Luka being teammates would be funny though. But yeah the Suns shouldn't trade Booker to try and recreate a worse version of the Nets who couldn't get it done. And as you point out, Dallas can't realistically close the value gap.

Believe it or not I do wonder what a Booker/Doncic tandem would have been like in the valley had the Suns drafted the best player in that draft :lol:
GermanFan120
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,150

Post#5 » by GermanFan120 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:45 pm

Why would anyone vote against Luka to play along side with his son Booker?
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
Astaluego
Sophomore
And1: 92

Post#6 » by Astaluego » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:59 pm

The Mavs are Luka's team and although it would be nice to see father and sons together...I highly doubt that Luka will approve of this change...KI has been/is incredible for the Mavs and has a lot of weight in the locker room as well (personally I don't I would do it because I like KI more) although I agree that the Mavs have no way to close the value gap anyway
Old Mike Lorenzo

Return to Trades and Transactions