Mavs/Hornets/Pelicans

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

One_and_Done
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,756

Re: Mavs/Hornets/Pelicans 

Post#21 » by One_and_Done » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:31 am

Why are these other teams helping Charlotte?
Warspite wrote:Billups was a horrible scorer who could only score with an open corner 3 or a FT.
BeiBeau
Starter
And1: 1,170

Post#22 » by BeiBeau » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:35 am

Hard no from Dallas in terms of value and fit. Absolutely atrocious
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 89,547

Post#23 » by Texas Chuck » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:15 pm

Apz wrote:I never saw any source say mavs were intrested in bridges and it feels like I spend enough time around mavs content and these boards to have picked up on it. Probably just like the kyle thing now, some random twitter source saying a team COULD be intrested in him.

Oh it was reported in multiple places. But that interest certainly wasn't at give up Kyrie for him levels lol.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,003

Post#24 » by Apz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:35 pm

Texas Chuck wrote:
Apz wrote:I never saw any source say mavs were intrested in bridges and it feels like I spend enough time around mavs content and these boards to have picked up on it. Probably just like the kyle thing now, some random twitter source saying a team COULD be intrested in him.

Oh it was reported in multiple places. But that interest certainly wasn't at give up Kyrie for him levels lol.

No REAL source. Was like this klay thing, some random unnamed guy that think mavs could be intrested. So no source. About as reliable source as me writing I think Lakers could be intrested in dwight powell on twitter and as soon as it get linked once its true that it was reported. With todays **** journalism you really have to look at the wording every time.

Return to Trades and Transactions