How insane is this? LeBron for Mitchell

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

DowJones
RealGM
And1: 6,837

Re: How insane is this? LeBron for Mitchell 

Post#41 » by DowJones » Sat May 4, 2024 12:18 am

jbk1234 wrote:
DowJones wrote:
toooskies wrote:Game 1's ORTG (101.2) and game 2's ORTG (104.9) were good enough to win but definitely were not efficient.

Yeah, the offense has really been bad against Orlando. It isn’t like Garland is some maestro running the offense. He mostly dominates the ball with mindless dribbling until there are 10 seconds left on the shot clock. It was refreshing to hear Zach Lowe echo the points I was making when it comes to Garland’s ineffectiveness.

An up and down season filled with injuries really has turned the fanbase toxic.

Where exactly was the up? His stats were down and he has not been good in the playoffs. This was a really down year for Garland and it is ok to admit it. I still have high expectations for him, but he HAS to improve next year. I do really like the way he played in this first half.
Colbinii
RealGM
And1: 20,185

Post#42 » by Colbinii » Sat May 4, 2024 12:45 am

I think Garland being a Mike Conley level player is fine, but he needs to be your 3rd best player to win a championship.
tsherkin wrote:Locked due to absence of adult conversation.

penbeast0 wrote:Guys, if you don't have anything to say, don't post.

Circa 2018
E-Balla wrote:LeBron is Jeff George.

Circa 2022
G35 wrote:Lebron is not that far off from WB in trade value.
Skybox
RealGM
And1: 5,787

Post#43 » by Skybox » Sat May 4, 2024 2:07 am

Mitchell not signing an extension tonight…he outscored his WHOLE TEAM on a bum knee…in a close loss.

CLE phone lines open for business
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,556

Post#44 » by jbk1234 » Sat May 4, 2024 2:35 am

Skybox wrote:Mitchell not signing an extension tonight…he outscored his WHOLE TEAM on a bum knee…in a close loss.

CLE phone lines open for business

Congratulations on your series win.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.

Return to Trades and Transactions