Heat-Sixers

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,291

Re: Heat-Sixers 

Post#61 » by BBallFreak » Tue May 7, 2024 1:23 am

PhillyNj wrote:
Hoops23 wrote:
Arsenal wrote:Imagine burning 3 1sts for the privilege of paying Butler $50m+ for 3 years at age 35. No thanks.

Miami got him for Josh freaking Richardson, and that's about all I'd pay for him now when he's about to fall off the cliff.

Why not if thats the price to get a ring!
If your draft picks can get you a ring or closer to a championship, then you’re right

kriss73 wrote:Well, no team has ever decided where to trade Jimmy.
He decided where to go, and the price was consequently.

I remember when he was with the Twolves, he wants to go to Miami but was traded to the Sixers instead.

This time, I think he will tell Riley at least two teams where he wants to go, or maybe 4.
I got Philly 1st coz of his friendship with Embiid, NYK coz of Thibs.
Who knows if he will mention Chicago or Houston.

But thing is for sure, there will be a market for Jimmy

I seriously doubt this. Butler will dictate where he goes. Miami won’t get anything of value, which is fair since they gave up nothing to get him.
The bigger problem here is Butler will want a guarantee of a max extension,which he does not deserve!

All he has to do is give us a list with more than one team and we'll get exactly what we want. Sorry you feel jipped but I wouldn't bet on him not returning more than we gave.
Hoops23
General Manager
And1: 1,275

Re: Heat-Sixers 

Post#62 » by Hoops23 » Tue May 7, 2024 3:19 am

I do believe the Sixers 1st option is Paul George, unless they missed on him or Embiid insist he wants his friend jimmy instead

Return to Trades and Transactions