GSW-MIL Trade

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Post#21 » by old rem » Sun Jan 6, 2008 1:02 am

BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Yi is not getting traded, especially for nothing.it would take a superstar to get Yi.

Fine....didn't want him and it will take a YOUNG superstar to get Monta! :lol:

(and yeah...we wanna see a birth certificate)
CENSORED... No comment.
AldenOrgain
Freshman
And1: 0

Post#22 » by AldenOrgain » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:08 am

So basically both teams like their guy better than the guy they would be getting...

I would like to get Yi to play for GSW, and Monta could get MIL fans a reason to care about basketball.

I guess a deal like this is impossible.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,266

Post#23 » by skones » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:15 am

AldenOrgain wrote:So basically both teams like their guy better than the guy they would be getting...

I would like to get Yi to play for GSW, and Monta could get MIL fans a reason to care about basketball.

I guess a deal like this is impossible.

You're delusional. Monta would NOT make basketball fans in Milwaukee more excited than they are for Yi.
deviljets7
Lead Assistant
And1: 24

Post#24 » by deviljets7 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:49 am

I think it's fair value wise, but doesn't make sense for either team.

Why would GS trade a young guard who has shown the potential to be a very good scorer for a raw PF when they already have Brandon Wright?

Why would MIL trade a young, developing PF for an undersized SG when they already have Mo Williams and Michael Redd?
enetric wrote:You have the perfect fat% to sit on your butt, eat crap and WATCH someone else do it though. Hell, at that body fat% you might be a starter.
gswhoops
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,825

Post#25 » by gswhoops » Sun Jan 6, 2008 12:35 pm

deviljets7 wrote:I think it's fair value wise, but doesn't make sense for either team.

Why would GS trade a young guard who has shown the potential to be a very good scorer for a raw PF when they already have Brandon Wright?

Why would MIL trade a young, developing PF for an undersized SG when they already have Mo Williams and Michael Redd?

Deviljets hits the nail on the head. Reasonable value wise, but both teams would rather stick with who they've got.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#26 » by Ruzious » Sun Jan 6, 2008 12:53 pm

deviljets7 wrote:I think it's fair value wise, but doesn't make sense for either team.

Yeah, it makes no sense at all for both teams to duplicate what they already have to create a hole. :noway:

Return to Trades and Transactions