ATL-MIL

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

tbhawksfan
Sixth Man
And1: 1

ATL-MIL 

Post#1 » by tbhawksfan » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:17 pm

ATL

Out: Childress/Shelden Williams/Lue/AJ/Lo

In: Redd/CV

AJ/Lue/Lo Wright all expire.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,431

Post#2 » by trwi7 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:20 pm

Just awful. Yeah we get young players but we give one up as well so we're basically trading Redd for Childress and expirings.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
bucksbrewerspackersfan
Pro Prospect
And1: 2

Post#3 » by bucksbrewerspackersfan » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:23 pm

not to mention we have Mo Will, Ivey, Bell, and Ramon Sessions at the PG spot not like we need more pg.
Jimmy103
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Jimmy103 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:27 pm

Awful for the Bucks
tbhawksfan
Sixth Man

Post#5 » by tbhawksfan » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:35 pm

Hum?

Chil would start and fit very well with your players. I hesitated to add the Shelden/CV part because I think Shelden is much more physical and get more boards. The only reason I'd do it is because, unlike you we could use a pop out big.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,266

Post#6 » by skones » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:37 pm

tbhawksfan wrote:Hum?

Chil would start and fit very well with your players. I hesitated to add the Shelden/CV part because I think Shelden is much more physical and get more boards. The only reason I'd do it is because, unlike you we could use a pop out big.

I like Childress a lot as a player, and I agree that he would fit in very well with what we have. Unfortunately, Childress does not equal Redd.........

The CV Shelden part is basically a wash. Both teams get more of what they need. We get defense, you get a big that can shoot the ball. Therefore it doesn't do much in the way of adding value towards Redd.

Despite this, I think the Hawks and Bucks would make a pretty good trade partnership. The Hawks have youth, which is what the Bucks want as well as expiring deals. I would think Redd could bolster their offense quite a bit and make them a force come playoff time, which at this point, looks like they may be headed in that direction.
Harry10
Banned User

Re: ATL-MIL 

Post#7 » by Harry10 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:40 pm

tbhawksfan wrote:ATL

Out: Childress/Shelden Williams/Lue/AJ/Lo

In: Redd/CV

AJ/Lue/Lo Wright all expire.

..... so i guess Joe is going to play the point for the rest of the year????
tbhawksfan
Sixth Man

Re: ATL-MIL 

Post#8 » by tbhawksfan » Sat Jan 5, 2008 11:55 pm

Harry10 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

..... so i guess Joe is going to play the point for the rest of the year????

I wouldn't mind seeinf a rotation of JJ (24), Law (24) at the PG if that trade went through.
tbhawksfan
Sixth Man

Post#9 » by tbhawksfan » Sun Jan 6, 2008 12:04 am

skones wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

I like Childress a lot as a player, and I agree that he would fit in very well with what we have. Unfortunately, Childress does not equal Redd.........

The CV Shelden part is basically a wash. Both teams get more of what they need. We get defense, you get a big that can shoot the ball. Therefore it doesn't do much in the way of adding value towards Redd.

Despite this, I think the Hawks and Bucks would make a pretty good trade partnership. The Hawks have youth, which is what the Bucks want as well as expiring deals. I would think Redd could bolster their offense quite a bit and make them a force come playoff time, which at this point, looks like they may be headed in that direction.

I agree.

Players you have I'd be interested in (besides Yi, Bogut);

Mo, Redd, CV

How about Chil/Shelden/Lue/AJ for Mo/CV

Return to Trades and Transactions