HOU/LAC (Yes McGrady involved)

Moderators: loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe

4ho5ive
Assistant Coach
And1: 3

HOU/LAC (Yes McGrady involved) 

Post#1 » by 4ho5ive » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:18 am

Let me start off saying DO NOT GRILL ME. This isnt what I think may or may not be equal value for T-Pain. But due to a recent discussion btwn myself and a Clips fan this is what resulted.

HOU Trades: Tracy McGrady, Mike James

LAC Trades: Sam Cassell, Al Thorton, Tim Thomas, Corey Maggette.

I think any trade for T-Mac or any other superstar begins with draft picks, however, Houston isnt looking to go into full rebuild mode. I dont know how Mike James is working out in Hou. Cassell is an EXP. Al Thorton is a very young, do it all SF who was a high 1st round pick and the main protagonist is Maggette, who could come in and help spark the offense. Cassell brings the vet presence to help push to the playoffs. Tim Thomas can help spread the floor but is mainly there for cap purposes.

Clips get T-Mac and Mike James, instantly getting better on offense. They make a push to the playoffs next year im guessing moreso than this as Brand will be back. They drop a year off of Thomas' contract by acquiring James

Well?

Return to Trades and Transactions