ImageImageImage

Miami fans around the world

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

best of luck
Sophomore
And1: 165

Miami fans around the world 

Post#1 » by best of luck » Wed Aug 9, 2023 12:24 pm

Hi Miami fans

I posted a while ago about my 10 year old son who is a huge Heat fan, which a sudden illness and infection took away the use of nerves connecting to his leg muscles.

Basketball has always brought him so much happiness and to take away what he loves has been hard.

He doesn’t get many Miami heat fans out here on the island of Koh Samui in Thailand so any outreach of support for him would mean a lot.

He made a 2nd YouTube video showing his recovery and what he can do to keep up with his love of the Heat and basketball.

Thanks everyone and what a great run it was this post season.
Please visit @Domsamui on YouTube my 11 year old son needs all the love he can get from the basketball community in his fight to walk again.
best of luck
Sophomore
And1: 165

Re: Miami fans around the world 

Post#2 » by best of luck » Wed Aug 9, 2023 12:28 pm

I have listed his first video again below posted about 2 months ago showing what happened to him almost overnight.

Thanks again.

I don’t yet have access to private messages so sorry that I can’t yet respond until my account is more active.
Please visit @Domsamui on YouTube my 11 year old son needs all the love he can get from the basketball community in his fight to walk again.

Return to Miami Heat