ImageImageImage

Game 4: Boston Celtics @ Miami Heat - Monday, April 29 @ 7pm est

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 25,172

Re: Game 4: Boston Celtics @ Miami Heat - Monday, April 29 @ 7pm est 

Post#21 » by eddieheatfan » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:47 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Rapaz wrote:
Read on Twitter

Total bust of a trade (unless they can flip him this offseason for an upgrade).

Every year is a what if scenario with this roster
the ghost of oladipo haunt us to this day!
NightWatch
Junior
And1: 427

Post#22 » by NightWatch » Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 pm

First order of businesses, is to run porz off the floor. Heat were able to do that in game 2 but they didn’t do it in game 3. In game 3, Porz basically standing around on defense. In Game 2, Heat made him work on defense to exerted all his energy annd made him useless on offense.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,011

Post#23 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 pm

Daffy wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:Getting Bam help in terms of a great playmaking guard, a good long term partner at the 4 or 5, and a legit backup is viewed on taking the easy way out and we prefer to get it out of the mud, we have enough!!!!

I think we might have the partner at the 4 covered on Jovic unless we ship him out. We just need a backup 5 now.

Hopefully so, if he’s sent out in a big trade this summer we have to find a good replacement somehow. Liking what I’m seeing from both the young guys but I think if I had to pick between 1 of the 2 trade wise I’d trade JJJ before Jovic. Would much rather just unload the picks if possible and keep both since the draft is a crap shoot but at least we know we hit on both of these picks
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#24 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:33 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Rapaz wrote:
Read on Twitter

Total bust of a trade (unless they can flip him this offseason for an upgrade).

Every year is a what if scenario with this roster
the ghost of oladipo haunt us to this day!

Jesus Christ, my point exactly and I didn’t even have him in mind when I posted it lol.
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#25 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 pm

Read on Twitter

:o
#FreeBam
powerball1373
Sixth Man
And1: 2,805

Post#26 » by powerball1373 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:09 pm

Where's the mfkn BBWs at???
IceColdCubano
General Manager
And1: 16,973

Post#27 » by IceColdCubano » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:36 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:Let’s not suck! Hold onto those ropes, weather all storms, and snort a fat line of heat culture!!

saw something similar as a teen. the other classmates were snorting chalk's power and pretending that they were doing coke. :lol:

i will never ever forget that in my life. i mean one thing is to be a clown for the class and another to be this stupid :banghead:

So here is a scary story, which is why I am scared of anything covered in snow and running any parts of my body through it. When I was in the Army stationed in Germany, we walked out of the barracks looking to take a cab to head downtown. on our walk through base on our way to the front gate, one of the younger soldiers tagging along was slightly pregame already like most of where, drank a bottle before even stepping out to the town so we wouldn't spent much on drinks.

well Kevin I will never forget his name, freaking did this same thing on this gif, pretended to snort coke, by sliding his face over an old metal sign covered in snow. there was a piece of metal shaving sticking out of this thing under the snow, he cut damn near his entire top lip off, and we had to go find plastic bag to put the missing chunk buried in the snow, the cut was so deep it cut through his upper gums, you want to talk about bleeding. After he sped damn near 2 minutes screaming while we waved down some MP's to call an ambulance he passed out when he touched his face seeing he felt nothing but teeth and no lip.

My fear of rubbing any parts of my body over any object covered in snow is now amplified by 1000.
eddieheatfan
RealGM

Post#28 » by eddieheatfan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:32 am

IceColdCubano wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:
Chalm Down wrote:Let’s not suck! Hold onto those ropes, weather all storms, and snort a fat line of heat culture!!

saw something similar as a teen. the other classmates were snorting chalk's power and pretending that they were doing coke. :lol:

i will never ever forget that in my life. i mean one thing is to be a clown for the class and another to be this stupid :banghead:

So here is a scary story, which is why I am scared of anything covered in snow and running any parts of my body through it. When I was in the Army stationed in Germany, we walked out of the barracks looking to take a cab to head downtown. on our walk through base on our way to the front gate, one of the younger soldiers tagging along was slightly pregame already like most of where, drank a bottle before even stepping out to the town so we wouldn't spent much on drinks.

well Kevin I will never forget his name, freaking did this same thing on this gif, pretended to snort coke, by sliding his face over an old metal sign covered in snow. there was a piece of metal shaving sticking out of this thing under the snow, he cut damn near his entire top lip off, and we had to go find plastic bag to put the missing chunk buried in the snow, the cut was so deep it cut through his upper gums, you want to talk about bleeding. After he sped damn near 2 minutes screaming while we waved down some MP's to call an ambulance he passed out when he touched his face seeing he felt nothing but teeth and no lip.

My fear of rubbing any parts of my body over any object covered in snow is now amplified by 1000.
i believe you, ppl do stupid stuff. have you kept in touch with kevin?
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 39,759

Post#29 » by Rapaz » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:44 am

IceColdCubano wrote:So here is a scary story, which is why I am scared of anything covered in snow and running any parts of my body through it. When I was in the Army stationed in Germany, we walked out of the barracks looking to take a cab to head downtown. on our walk through base on our way to the front gate, one of the younger soldiers tagging along was slightly pregame already like most of where, drank a bottle before even stepping out to the town so we wouldn't spent much on drinks.

well Kevin Joe Cronin I will never forget his name, freaking did this same thing on this gif, pretended to snort coke, by sliding his face over an old metal sign covered in snow. there was a piece of metal shaving sticking out of this thing under the snow, he cut damn near his entire top lip off, and we had to go find plastic bag to put the missing chunk buried in the snow, the cut was so deep it cut through his upper gums, you want to talk about bleeding. After he sped damn near 2 minutes screaming while we waved down some MP's to call an ambulance he passed out when he touched his face seeing he felt nothing but teeth and no lip.

With one small edit, it’s now a delightful story.
ImageImage
marson
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,855

Post#30 » by marson » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:46 am

powerball1373 wrote:Where's the mfkn BBWs at???

Bam: :o
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,042

Post#31 » by 3ballbomber » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:14 am

Miami 10.5 dogs gm4. There's yet to be a close, grind it out game this series. This shld be the one. Get ready to sh*t your pants.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
eddieheatfan
RealGM

Post#32 » by eddieheatfan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:32 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

amazing. but when is this stat going to translate in wins?
marson
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,855

Post#33 » by marson » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:47 am

eddieheatfan wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

:lol: savage eddie
IceColdCubano
General Manager

Post#34 » by IceColdCubano » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:00 am

eddieheatfan wrote:
IceColdCubano wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:saw something similar as a teen. the other classmates were snorting chalk's power and pretending that they were doing coke. :lol:

i believe you, ppl do stupid stuff. have you kept in touch with kevin?

As a matter of fact Kevin is still serving and stationed at Ft. Mead Maryland Married with 2 kids, we saw each other last year in the summer on a trip to Baltimore with my wife we met up for dinner. I keep most of my Army buddies on my Facebook and when I get a chance during my travels I make it a point to go meet up if I am in the area they reside in.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#35 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:15 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

Well we’re 1-2 in a series we should’ve got swept in and likely blown out in every game but to answer your question I’d say whenever he gets some legit teammates around him that can stay healthy but also hoop
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#36 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:16 pm

marson wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

:lol: savage eddie

I mean not really if you understand the stat :lol:
#FreeBam
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 29,187

Post#37 » by AirP. » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:46 pm

Read on Twitter
Umbooki
RealGM
And1: 29,824

Post#38 » by Umbooki » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:50 pm

We gonna need the Dad Buff tonight. Welcome back, Delon!
IceColdCubano
General Manager

Post#39 » by IceColdCubano » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:54 pm

AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

So a 30 Point game from Delon Wright gonna shoot 10/10 on 3pts, Lets Gooooo!!!
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,816

Post#40 » by al bondiga » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:33 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

These types of things are the exact same reason you should almost never Abide by statistics

Return to Miami Heat