ImageImageImage

absolutly unbelievable like smh!!!!!!!!

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

numbas
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

absolutly unbelievable like smh!!!!!!!! 

Post#1 » by numbas » Thu Jan 3, 2008 7:56 am

in the boston forum theirs a thread sayin if the heat replaced wade with pierce the heat would be the 6th seed atleast cuz pierce wouldnt let his team be this bad i almost had a heart attack at that and sayin cuz pierce team in 05 resembles heat of this year which is false i just wrote a shut em down post but ima prob need help lol since its a boston forum
fauowls44
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: absolutly unbelievable like smh!!!!!!!! 

Post#2 » by fauowls44 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 12:30 pm

numbas wrote:in the boston forum theirs a thread sayin if the heat replaced wade with pierce the heat would be the 6th seed atleast cuz pierce wouldnt let his team be this bad i almost had a heart attack at that and sayin cuz pierce team in 05 resembles heat of this year which is false i just wrote a shut em down post but ima prob need help lol since its a boston forum

Is that way Pierce led last years bad Celtics team into the playoffs?? This team is a lot closer to last years Celtics then any playoff team. I don't care who you are, if you are relying on players like Earl Barron, Chris Quinn, and Luke Jackson to play major minutes, your team isn't likely to very successful.
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,294

Post#3 » by BBallFreak » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:32 pm

Do yourselves a favor and stay off their board. It won't lead to anything positive for you. Remember, it is THEIR board...

Return to Miami Heat