ImageImageImage

Around the NBA - non Heat related discussion!

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 16,041

Re: Around the NBA - non Heat related discussion! 

Post#1301 » by Kobewade11 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:30 am

marson wrote:Mitchell is making it hard for us to get him :banghead:

If Mitchell wants to be the man I don't see him demanding a trade. Unless a team comes with a godfather offer for Cleveland, my sense is that a few known twitter groupies gassed this fanbase up for nothing.
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,457

Post#1302 » by Heat3 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:31 am

Was watching a movie and not paying attention. When I saw the score I quickly put up the stream to savor the last 30 seconds :lol:

Bad two days for Boston playoff teams.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,457

Post#1303 » by Heat3 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:32 am

Kobewade11 wrote:

If Mitchell wants to be the man I don't see him demanding a trade. Unless a team comes with a godfather offer for Cleveland, my sense is that a few known twitter groupies gassed this fanbase up for nothing.

Heat really need Cleveland to get embarrassed and hope that makes Mitchell want out. If they are competitive I don't see him leaving.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,230

Post#1304 » by Flash4thewin » Fri May 10, 2024 1:34 am

Kobewade11 wrote:

Just seeing him glow talking about his team mates kinda says it all. He is happy, he is the man and he has a front office that will move mountains for him. If you are Pat right now life comes at you fast and hard, not in a good way.
SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,326

Post#1305 » by SerialChiller » Fri May 10, 2024 1:42 am

The Celtics board makes for quite the entertaining read right now haha
Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 16,041

Post#1306 » by Kobewade11 » Fri May 10, 2024 1:43 am

Flash4thewin wrote:
Kobewade11 wrote:

Just seeing him glow talking about his team mates kinda says it all. He is happy, he is the man and he has a front office that will move mountains for him. If you are Pat right now life comes at you fast and hard, not in a good way.

I wouldn't go that far, Cleveland has not "moved mountains" for him as of yet but clearly if he wants to stay they have pieces they can move to upgrade the team - and they certainly shouldn't just give him away. The real question is how long is it gonna take for the people that were pushing this move everyone for Mitchell narrative to come to grips with the fact that he may not even be a realistic attainable target this summer.
marson
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,937

Post#1307 » by marson » Fri May 10, 2024 1:44 am

SerialChiller wrote:The Celtics board makes for quite the entertaining read right now haha

Boston Wins = Tatum is a God, give him a statue already
Boston Loses = Tatum is a rat, Tatum is soft, Trade his ass, Larry Bird is the GOAT

Rinse and repeat on Celtics Board.
oreon
Analyst
And1: 6,284

Post#1308 » by oreon » Fri May 10, 2024 2:01 am

Read on Twitter

So funny but accurate
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,406

Post#1309 » by Vertical Limit » Fri May 10, 2024 2:05 am

Derrick White never misses against us .. i dont watch much celtics games unless they play us and i never seen that mofo miss so many shots.. i didnt think he was capable of missing
marson
Assistant Coach

Post#1310 » by marson » Fri May 10, 2024 2:18 am

Vertical Limit wrote:Derrick White never misses against us .. i dont watch much celtics games unless they play us and i never seen that mofo miss so many shots.. i didnt think he was capable of missing

Boston also gotta figure out if their 3pt shots ain't falling because they have no Plan B :lol: That's why I don't trust them even if they proceed to the finals, they are not going to have the open looks versus the Wolves or Thunder.
El Alonzo scowl
Veteran
And1: 5,465

Post#1311 » by El Alonzo scowl » Fri May 10, 2024 3:44 am

Zero chance we are getting Mitchell y'all are f*cking cuckoo. Get ready to run it back unless Jimmy demands a trade cause he wasn't paid.
SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,326

Post#1312 » by SerialChiller » Fri May 10, 2024 3:49 am

El Alonzo scowl wrote:Zero chance we are getting Mitchell y'all are f*cking cuckoo. Get ready to run it back unless Jimmy demands a trade cause he wasn't paid.

If we running it back I demand Jimmy gets traded :lol:
powerball1373
Sixth Man
And1: 2,897

Post#1313 » by powerball1373 » Fri May 10, 2024 4:01 am

marson wrote:
Vertical Limit wrote:Derrick White never misses against us .. i dont watch much celtics games unless they play us and i never seen that mofo miss so many shots.. i didnt think he was capable of missing

Boston also gotta figure out if their 3pt shots ain't falling because they have no Plan B :lol: That's why I don't trust them even if they proceed to the finals, they are not going to have the open looks versus the Wolves or Thunder.

Thunder looking kinda sketch tonight. Young cats are a little shook.
marson
Assistant Coach

Post#1314 » by marson » Fri May 10, 2024 4:16 am

powerball1373 wrote:
marson wrote:

I still have them in 6. We'll see
powerball1373
Sixth Man
And1: 2,897

Post#1315 » by powerball1373 » Fri May 10, 2024 4:32 am

marson wrote:
powerball1373 wrote:
marson wrote:

I still have them in 6. We'll see

Yeah I still think they're better than the Mavs, just seems like they got tight and started jacking 3s. Chet looked especially bad. Should be named Chit amirite.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,321

Post#1316 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

Get Mitchell.

Also Celtics looking hella sus when Derrick White isn’t playing out of his ass.
#FreeBam
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,899

Post#1317 » by Bishop45 » Fri May 10, 2024 11:59 am

Did not watch a minute of that Celtics game, because I was out, but caught the last thirty seconds. It's like somebody turned the gravity back on for Derrick White. Is he human or just had a human day? Not sure if that game is enough to put them back in the sus category, but their loses in the playoffs so far have been embarrassing losses at home
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 80,972

Post#1318 » by DayofMourning » Fri May 10, 2024 12:09 pm

Bishop45 wrote:Did not watch a minute of that Celtics game, because I was out, but caught the last thirty seconds. It's like somebody turned the gravity back on for Derrick White. Is he human or just had a human day? Not sure if that game is enough to put them back in the sus category, but their loses in the playoffs so far have been embarrassing losses at home

Make or miss league. Shooting lights out isnt sustainable.

Cleveland has an edge on the interior with no KP. Cleveland with 44 rebs to Bostons 31. Combine that with 23% 3 point shooting by Boston and its a wrap.
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 80,972

Post#1319 » by DayofMourning » Fri May 10, 2024 12:10 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:Get Mitchell.

Also Celtics looking hella sus when Derrick White isn’t playing out of his ass.

Every team needs that elite role player performance. We had nobody do that for us while we were being White washed. We hit them with Caleb last year.
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 29,252

Post#1320 » by AirP. » Fri May 10, 2024 4:22 pm

Read on Twitter

Return to Miami Heat