ImageImageImage

2024 Playoffs: Round 1, Game 1 - MIA @ BOS 4/21 at 1pm EST

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Daffy
Analyst
And1: 3,830

Re: 2024 Playoffs: Round 1, Game 1 - MIA @ BOS 4/21 at 1pm EST 

Post#21 » by Daffy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:40 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:We’re going to try to win by a 3 point barrage, Bam will get swarmed with each touch as usual and fans will be screaming wondering why he isn’t shooting over 3 defenders while he’s setting everyone up for great looks while getting none for himself. If we’re hitting 3s at a high clip we can make it interesting, hopefully Duncan is good to go.

Stay tuned

I still can't believe how delusional our fellow Heat fans are. I can't believe they can't see that Bam is the ONLY player in the league that has to deal with these obstacles on offense which constantly affects his game. It's not like you've showed them better stats from him when Jimmy is out before last game. How dare that Chicago coach do something players across the league on other teams never have to deal with such as sending attention and even forcing Bam to pass up open looks.

The sooner the rest of you biased Heat fans realize Bam is either perfect or it's someone else's fault the sooner you guys will realize Miami Heat Basketball is Bam Adebayo and Bam Adebayo is Miami Heat Basketball

3ammy3uck3ts I was wondering. Knowing what we know now. If Bam and Jordan were in the same draft do you think The Bulls organization would take Jordan over Bam? What about Cleveland if LeBron and Bam were in the same draft. I think they both go Bam as well personally. I'm trying to convince my friend of this but he doesn't understand Bam Basketball like you and I do.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,899

Post#22 » by Bishop45 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:51 am

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 39,848

Post#23 » by Rapaz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:54 am

Daffy wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:We’re going to try to win by a 3 point barrage, Bam will get swarmed with each touch as usual and fans will be screaming wondering why he isn’t shooting over 3 defenders while he’s setting everyone up for great looks while getting none for himself. If we’re hitting 3s at a high clip we can make it interesting, hopefully Duncan is good to go.

Stay tuned

I still can't believe how delusional our fellow Heat fans are. I can't believe they can't see that Bam is the ONLY player in the league that has to deal with these obstacles on offense which constantly affects his game. It's not like you've showed them better stats from him when Jimmy is out before last game. How dare that Chicago coach do something players across the league on other teams never have to deal with such as sending attention and even forcing Bam to pass up open looks.

The sooner the rest of you biased Heat fans realize Bam is either perfect or it's someone else's fault the sooner you guys will realize Miami Heat Basketball is Bam Adebayo and Bam Adebayo is Miami Heat Basketball

3ammy3uck3ts I was wondering. Knowing what we know now. If Bam and Jordan were in the same draft do you think The Bulls organization would take Jordan over Bam? What about Cleveland if LeBron and Bam were in the same draft. I think they both go Bam as well personally. I'm trying to convince my friend of this but he doesn't understand Bam Basketball like you and I do.

If they knew what they were doing, they’d both take Tyler Long Dong Massive Schlong Footlong Hog Three-Peat Meat Herro before either of those two bums.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,899

Post#24 » by Bishop45 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:58 am

Either will be Creed or Rocky v. Drago, either way...
TO THE LAST MAN...

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 39,848

Post#25 » by Rapaz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:37 am

Read on Twitter

Wear some pads, Lilpinga, you’re gonna need ‘em.
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 72,399

Post#26 » by Wiltside » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:07 am

Game is at 3am Aussie time. What a kick in the nads.

Doubt I’ll see this one guys :(
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
benhillboy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,667

Post#27 » by benhillboy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:34 am

Rozier being out indefinitely softens the blow of Jimmy being out significantly for me. He simply isn’t capable of navigating the perimeter stack at the top of the zone with Highsmith the way Delon does so beautifully and taking Jaime off the ball for him just made my blood boil. With Herro back I really hope Spo is bold and glues Rozier to the bench when he is cleared to play.

I told y’all Delon would be a perfect fit and Rozier a monkey wrench. Delon is at +11.6 on court per 100 possessions, best on the team. Rozier at -0.1, worst of all rotation players (off topic but obviously i can excuse/ rationalize Bam’s poor on/off). I hate his acquisition so much man yall don’t understand. He lowers the team floor with his slow processing so low it’s almost fascinating.
Enso
General Manager
And1: 23,993

Post#28 » by Enso » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:45 am

Wiltside wrote:Game is at 3am Aussie time. What a kick in the nads.

take a nap homie
Enso
General Manager
And1: 23,993

Post#29 » by Enso » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:47 am

Is Spo gonna start Herro again?
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,332

Post#30 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:56 am

Daffy wrote:

Stay tuned

Let me guess, you’re another idiot that is mad Bam didn’t hijack the offense in a game we won by 30?
#FreeBam
Daffy
Analyst
And1: 3,830

Post#31 » by Daffy » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:18 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Daffy wrote:

Stay tuned

Let me guess, you’re another idiot that is mad Bam didn’t hijack the offense in a game we won by 30?

Of course not. I'm just one of the idiots that's can see no wrong in anything with Bam.
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,741

Post#32 » by RexBoyWonder » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:29 am

Bam became an elite defender and good offensive player despite being drafted outside the top 10 and coming in a very limited player. He overachieved big time to become what he is.

With that said, his offensive talent isn't elite and will never become elite. He's a awesome third offensive option while being a great defender - that's a max player.

Just accept him for what he is - and you won't become an hater or a fanboy.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
Pokuokic
Senior
And1: 932

Post#33 » by Pokuokic » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:05 am

RexBoyWonder wrote:Bam became an elite defender and good offensive player despite being drafted outside the top 10 and coming in a very limited player. He overachieved big time to become what he is.

With that said, his offensive talent isn't elite and will never become elite. He's a awesome third offensive option while being a great defender - that's a max player.

I agree except how many teams have won a championship giving max money to a 3rd option? (maybe Boston this year with Brown/Zinger?) Great player but just far to passive to often for me. If it's by design from the coaching stuff (which I doubt) that's just crazy.
unowen85
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,885

Post#34 » by unowen85 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:43 am

Bam doubters out in full force. Smdh. Y’all better not hide after he explodes for 15 points today.
For a long time it gave me nightmares,witnessing an injustice like that.It’s a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be.I can still hear them taunting him, Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids.I mean why couldn’t they just give him some cereal?
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 25,180

Post#36 » by eddieheatfan » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:52 am

:(
MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,427

Post#37 » by MHeat0279 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:15 pm

Daffy wrote:

Stay tuned

You forgot the green font
MHeat0279
Analyst

Post#38 » by MHeat0279 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:19 pm

benhillboy wrote:Rozier being out indefinitely softens the blow of Jimmy being out significantly for me. He simply isn’t capable of navigating the perimeter stack at the top of the zone with Highsmith the way Delon does so beautifully and taking Jaime off the ball for him just made my blood boil. With Herro back I really hope Spo is bold and glues Rozier to the bench when he is cleared to play.

I told y’all Delon would be a perfect fit and Rozier a monkey wrench. Delon is at +11.6 on court per 100 possessions, best on the team. Rozier at -0.1, worst of all rotation players (off topic but obviously i can excuse/ rationalize Bam’s poor on/off). I hate his acquisition so much man yall don’t understand. He lowers the team floor with his slow processing so low it’s almost fascinating.

Spo is just a clueless coach, he doesnt have the slightest idea how to get the right players at the right time, that is one of the reasons the team plays better when he is forced to play without one of the main guys.
MHeat0279
Analyst

Post#39 » by MHeat0279 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:23 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:Bam became an elite defender and good offensive player despite being drafted outside the top 10 and coming in a very limited player. He overachieved big time to become what he is.

Exellent explanation of Bam the player. Also very good suggestion as to simply see and accept things as they are in regards to Bam.
By the way I dont think our fans hate Bam.
Johnny Fontane
Head Coach
And1: 12,052

Post#40 » by Johnny Fontane » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:54 pm

Check your PMs bro

Return to Miami Heat