ImageImageImage

Wizards @ Heat - 11/3 @ 8pm - BBWs Save Us from the lottery!!!

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

contract
RealGM
And1: 21,054

Re: Wizards @ Heat - 11/3 @ 8pm - BBWs Save Us from the lottery!!! 

Post#261 » by contract » Sat Nov 4, 2023 5:04 pm

twix2500 wrote:
contract wrote:
twix2500 wrote:Getting an off the ball scoring point guard who is smart enough to run the offense on limited handles is the target this team should have. Players like Norman Powell and Coby White could be the right chemistry fit and a huge impact without having to give up much in return. The Clips have a glut of guards and no depth at forward and the Heat have plenty of forward depth but lack guards.

I don't see the Clippers taking Duncan back without requiring picks, and you can forget about that.

if the clips need a stretch forward then they should pay for one. Clippers are buyers not sellers.

Maybe so, but they're not paying for this one. If we had any buyers for Duncan he would be long gone by now.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,478

Post#262 » by insfo » Sat Nov 4, 2023 9:33 pm

Jimmy hogging the ball at the end, waiting for 10+ seconds and throwing to Lowry and not Herro, was petty af.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,550

Post#263 » by twix2500 » Sat Nov 4, 2023 9:42 pm

contract wrote:
twix2500 wrote:
contract wrote:I don't see the Clippers taking Duncan back without requiring picks, and you can forget about that.

if the clips need a stretch forward then they should pay for one. Clippers are buyers not sellers.

Maybe so, but they're not paying for this one. If we had any buyers for Duncan he would be long gone by now.
well give them a fwd they want. if they do not want one of our fwd move on. Heat can't afford trading a pick for a role player

Sent from my Google Pixel Slate using Tapatalk

Return to Miami Heat