ImageImageImage

Shaq's Injury. Update on Pg. 4, Advised to shut it down?

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

MiamiHeatFan2004
Banned User
And1: 0

Shaq's "people" advise him to shut it down 4 year 

Post#41 » by MiamiHeatFan2004 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:45 am

They just asked Riley in the press conference after our loss to the Hornets what he thinks about this and he just seemed pissed and walked out of the conference without answering another question.

If Shaq is out the rest of the year he will come back next season so horrible that no matter who we add to this team he will slow us down and kill everything. Imagine him after not playing all season, he will take 50 games to get in shape and demand the ball too.

I'm glad he helped us win one championship, if not it would look so bad giving up the guys we gave up for him. We probably would have made the finals by now with the guys we had before the trade and just adding more to it, but I'll give Shaq the benefit of the doubt and thank him for one ring at least.
MiamiHeatFan2004
Banned User

Post#42 » by MiamiHeatFan2004 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:51 am

We shoulda gone after Garnett with Shaq and everything we had. Garnett and Wade woulda won one or two championships no doubt.

But, you have to be loyal to Shaq cuz he won us a ring.

He isn't even giving effort to be in shape or anything though. Zo is older and sick and you'd think Shaq would work out with Zo, but he never did. he thinks he's too good and that his way is best no matter what.

Now if he sits out all this season, he's basically a useless piece of junk that is gonna get paid $40 million!!!

I don't know what to do with him now
bullzman23
RealGM
And1: 3

Post#43 » by bullzman23 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:02 am

Maybe this would be a good thing. He'd clear his head a little bit and maybe get really motivated to come back stronger. You can tell he hates hearing about how bad he's gotten.
girlygirl wrote:Sorry, I just don't think MJ changed the game all that much.

www.theslickscript.com
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,468

Post#44 » by Heat3 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:10 am

bullzman23 wrote:Maybe this would be a good thing. He'd clear his head a little bit and maybe get really motivated to come back stronger. You can tell he hates hearing about how bad he's gotten.

:rofl:

How many different things does this guy need to get motivated? Just accept it. He is what he is. He is not going to get better than he is now and will realistically get worse. Even if he is "motivated" he still won't be that good or worth his money. We all knew it anyway. The money was for services rendered in the first 2 years, just spread out over 4.

Anyway, I hope he plays this year again. He is still Shaq and I would still rather see that occasional dunk from him rather than Barron or whoever.
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#45 » by HIF » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:41 am

If we're not trading him then we deserve to see him this season;
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
D-Wade
Banned User

Post#46 » by D-Wade » Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:09 pm

MiamiHeatFan2004 wrote:We shoulda gone after Garnett with Shaq and everything we had. Garnett and Wade woulda won one or two championships no doubt.

Gone after Garnett with Shaq and everything we had? What makes you think that Minnesota would be interested in a 34-year old with a long, bloated contract? We didn't exactly have an Al Jefferson to offer either. There's no way in hell Minnesota, a rebuilding team, would have opted for Shaq. There's also no way in hell that Shaq would report to Minnesota knowing that his partner in crime would probably be Rashad McCants......
doozyj
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,842

Post#47 » by doozyj » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:58 pm

SmushedPennies wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Shaq back in gold for Bynum and Turiaf. Do it Riles!

Please, please tell me you're kidding. :-?
SmushedPennies
Analyst
And1: 211

Post#48 » by SmushedPennies » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:28 am

I don't think I could've further indicated that. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like it to go down.
ImageImage

Return to Miami Heat