ImageImageImage

Miami vs Phoenix, 2023/01/29. 7:30 PM. Kaseya Center, Miami, Fl.

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,910

Re: Miami vs Phoenix, 2023/01/29. 7:30 PM. Kaseya Center, Miami, Fl. 

Post#601 » by Bishop45 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:53 pm

31 pg game thread'

GG OP
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
jbsays
Junior
And1: 408

Post#602 » by jbsays » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:56 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
jbsays wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:KO is the only one that seems realistic for the price but i’m willing to bring him back and see how it plays out again. Better than what we are doing now. Possibly have to draft our next stretch big

Who is KO? Do you mean Love? Honestly I wouldn't mind it it. Put Bam on the better big of the other team and Love on the weaker one. Love is not a great defender, but he's a smart player, great rebounder and passer, and can sort of shoot from 3. Ideally in a season or three Jovic fills the role.

Rozier
Energy guy like Martin, Richardson, or Highsmith
Jimmy
Love
Bam

Bench: Herro, JJJ, Robinson and whoever isn't in the starting lineup

Seems more balanced starting lineup and would allow Herro to fill the sixth man role. Although I guess in crunch time you ideally want Rozier and Herro on the court so there's still the defensive issue there.

Olynyk would be a good fit. But, is he even an option? Are the Jazz looking to move him or buy him out? He's an expiring, but looks like he is still getting minutes for them.

Duncan for Olynyk in trade machine works, but I'm not sure how that benefits the Jazz without attaching a pick? What's the next one the Heat have available?? 2040?
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 145,891

Post#603 » by MettaWorldPanda » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:57 pm

jbsays wrote:
MettaWorldPanda wrote:
jbsays wrote:
Who is KO? Do you mean Love? Honestly I wouldn't mind it it. Put Bam on the better big of the other team and Love on the weaker one. Love is not a great defender, but he's a smart player, great rebounder and passer, and can sort of shoot from 3. Ideally in a season or three Jovic fills the role.

Rozier
Energy guy like Martin, Richardson, or Highsmith
Jimmy
Love
Bam

Bench: Herro, JJJ, Robinson and whoever isn't in the starting lineup

Seems more balanced starting lineup and would allow Herro to fill the sixth man role. Although I guess in crunch time you ideally want Rozier and Herro on the court so there's still the defensive issue there.

Olynyk would be a good fit. But, is he even an option? Are the Jazz looking to move him or buy him out? He's an expiring, but looks like he is still getting minutes for them.

Duncan for Olynyk in trade machine works, but I'm not sure how that benefits the Jazz without attaching a pick? What's the next one the Heat have available?? 2040?

KO and THT for D Rob and Martin
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,233

Post#604 » by dolphinatik » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:03 pm

In the end Spo is going to lighten up and let these guys play a more fluid brand of basketball we just have to tough it out as fans and be patient.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington

Return to Miami Heat