ImageImageImage

Heat vs Wemby’s - 12th November at 7pm

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,595

Re: Heat vs Wemby’s - 12th November at 7pm 

Post#221 » by fishfuego. » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:41 pm

gom wrote:I don't get this need to create divisions by trashing our players. Can't you guys just have some fun?

I don’t get it either. The Heat are barely beating bad teams without Herro, and I felt last night he was needed when they were down 19, as the team was stagnant. It took 2020 Robinson plus to beat a bottom team.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,993

Post#222 » by KingDavid » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:42 pm

Bourne85 wrote:
IceColdCubano wrote:
KingDavid wrote:Uhhh, you might want to check the roster on 3 of those 5 wins...

Yeah, we were playing good with Herro as well, just playing BETTER now that is all.

Fixed. Last year was no coincidence. We couldn’t even beat the Hawks in the play in with Herro jacking up shots. Hes a guy that needs to “get his” while guys like Duncan just do their job with no ego. I stand by what I said. We play better when Herro isn’t around, which also relates to why he’s in trade talks everyday

Oh man, seems like you haven't watched us this year out of disappointment of not getting Dame I'm guessing? Herro offensively and especially defensively has started significantly better this year.

Duncan has improved defensively and offensively more dynamic. He's not just a threat from 3. He's not shooting like his contract year, but he's seemingly back from the dead. Shocked at how well he's doing overall. Especially defensively.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
IceColdCubano
General Manager
And1: 16,989

Post#223 » by IceColdCubano » Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:05 pm

gom wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:Only 6 teams in the NBA with better records than us after this win!

Current results and upcoming schedule:

13 away games and 10 home games. Combined with 6 away games and 4 home games we've had, that means we'll have 22 road games more to play (and of course 27 home games). It's critical that we at least split on the road and suffer no more bad losses at home. We'll have another chance against Brooklyn on Thursday. I hope we perform like we should.

Outside of the 7 games against Charlotte and Chicago, it's a tough-ass schedule. Brooklyn and Indiana have scorching offenses. The 6-game stretch between these opponents has playing Cleveland, Knicks, Nets, Bucks, and two games with the resurgent Pacers. We get Philly at home for Christmas but then a 5-game roadtrip west.

It's a 23-game run until the end of that road trip west. If we can go 13-10, especially without Herro until likely the end of December, I'll be very happy. Anything more is...

There is a small possibility here we may win the next 4 games before getting spanked by Cleveland and Knicks.

Return to Miami Heat