ImageImageImage

Heat vs Bulls - 20th November at 8pm

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 80,738

Heat vs Bulls - 20th November at 8pm 

Post#1 » by DayofMourning » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:54 pm

Here we go again.

Lets try that mistake free basketball thing again.

Go Heat!
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 25,176

Re: Heat vs Bulls - 20th November at 8pm 

Post#2 » by eddieheatfan » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:02 pm

DayofMourning wrote:Here we go again.

Lets try that mistake free basketball thing again.

Go Heat!
a second loss will be stupid for this team. lets not suck, btw, i'm in!
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,695

Post#3 » by HEATVols865 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:08 pm

There were no BBWs on the last thread and we saw the result. Do we wanna risk it again?
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,819

Post#4 » by Bishop45 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:28 pm

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,088

Post#5 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:06 pm

Need to be up by 20 to start the 4th and we may be able to squeak out a close one
#FreeBam
contract
RealGM
And1: 21,022

Post#6 » by contract » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:27 pm

I'm too disgusted from last night to care.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,467

Post#7 » by insfo » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:47 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:Need to be up by 20 to start the 4th and we may be able to squeak out a close one

This is both hilarious and sad at the same time
IceColdCubano
General Manager
And1: 16,989

Post#8 » by IceColdCubano » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:02 pm

contract wrote:I'm too disgusted from last night to care.

You and me, I shut my tv off, and didn't even want to play video games on a Saturday night, which is rare one of the few days of the week I can do that. Instead drowned my sorrows into a terrible Korean Netflix's series.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#9 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:07 pm

Just keep it in your mind that this team has literally no chance of winning a championship and has reached its ceiling as currently constructed and it will ease the pain. You’ll get a little annoyed here and there but just keep reminding yourself. Up until last game because the way we lost was just ridiculous I had shown little to no emotion all year, snapped out of it after about an hour
#FreeBam
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,651

Post#10 » by RexBoyWonder » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:42 pm

Lokey big game here.

Lose again and we'll **** up the good vibs for the streak. Get the W and that awful loss will be forgotten.

As always we need to hit our 3's, especially with Herro out.

And we need to replace Lowry ASAP.

BTW Matin has been useless so far, he needs to wake the **** up.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
IceColdCubano
General Manager

Post#11 » by IceColdCubano » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:47 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:Lokey big game here.

Lose again and we'll **** up the good vibs for the streak. Get the W and that awful loss will be forgotten.

As always we need to hit our 3's, especially with Herro out.

And we need to replace Lowry ASAP.

BTW Matin has been useless so far, he needs to wake the **** up.

Yeah its those type of loses that you had the game in the bag, and somehow just let it slip for whatever reason, you decided to let the team do whatever they wanted instead of what worked is why this team will never be viewed anything more than overachievers by everyone in the media. Great teams loss games too, but their meaningful against meaningful opponents they don't choke at end of games. I don't expect to win out and never lose another game, however I expect that loses are earned by the other team, not these just letting the game get out of hand because the coaching staff doesn't want to rain in his top dog from ISO and everyone standing around watching.
contract
RealGM
And1: 21,022

Post#12 » by contract » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:31 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Just keep it in your mind that this team has literally no chance of winning a championship and has reached its ceiling as currently constructed and it will ease the pain. You’ll get a little annoyed here and there but just keep reminding yourself. Up until last game because the way we lost was just ridiculous I had shown little to no emotion all year, snapped out of it after about an hour

It was rough because they spotted us a 21 point lead to start the game and it looked like it we were going to run away with it. It was like pulling out a 10 meter lead on Usain Bolt and having him run you down at the tape.

Except that instead of Usain Bolt it was some rando college sprinter who barely gives a ****. :nonono:
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#13 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:52 pm

contract wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

It was rough because they spotted us a 21 point lead to start the game and it looked like it we were going to run away with it. It was like pulling out a 10 meter lead on Usain Bolt and having him run you down at the tape.

Except that instead of Usain Bolt it was some rando college sprinter who barely gives a ****. :nonono:

Can’t play with your food and go away what built you the lead. They can’t seem to get that simple thing through their heads.

I saw someone say that was a scheduled loss for us, how?! :lol:
#FreeBam
IceColdCubano
General Manager

Post#14 » by IceColdCubano » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:02 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
contract wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Can’t play with your food and go away what built you the lead. They can’t seem to get that simple thing through their heads.

I didn't like what I saw, it was Jimmy dominating the ball and ISO every time down the court, and pick and roll with Jimmy to get him the switch he wanted as the seconds kept coming off the board. Dumb half court offense that goes against everything we did in the first 2-1/2 quarters. Jimmy was scoring, as needed and proportionate to what the other team was giving him. Then he decided that he wanted his number and iced the entire team out going for his numbers. Bam was literally eating bbq nuggets on the whole Chicago squad were he was getting doubled and tripled teamed, meaning he was getting team mates wide open looks. Then we relegated Bam to a screening big that didn't even roll cause he wasn't getting the ball. Frankly that is what is upsetting to me, like never have I seen when Jimmy is cooking and killing a team anybody and suddenly him being frozen out for 12 minutes straight. I guess Bam is still not at a level where he is like listen Jimmy im the guy who has the advantage this game, let me control the offense, I promise youll eat off my result additionally.
Guardia
Junior
And1: 168

Post#15 » by Guardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:39 pm

Bench needs to step it up. Caleb Martin better start making some shots. Right now the starters cant afford a bad game or we cooked.
Game is a Pickem by the bookies. Surprised.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#16 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:44 pm

IceColdCubano wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
contract wrote:It was rough because they spotted us a 21 point lead to start the game and it looked like it we were going to run away with it. It was like pulling out a 10 meter lead on Usain Bolt and having him run you down at the tape.

I didn't like what I saw, it was Jimmy dominating the ball and ISO every time down the court, and pick and roll with Jimmy to get him the switch he wanted as the seconds kept coming off the board. Dumb half court offense that goes against everything we did in the first 2-1/2 quarters. Jimmy was scoring, as needed and proportionate to what the other team was giving him. Then he decided that he wanted his number and iced the entire team out going for his numbers. Bam was literally eating bbq nuggets on the whole Chicago squad were he was getting doubled and tripled teamed, meaning he was getting team mates wide open looks. Then we relegated Bam to a screening big that didn't even roll cause he wasn't getting the ball. Frankly that is what is upsetting to me, like never have I seen when Jimmy is cooking and killing a team anybody and suddenly him being frozen out for 12 minutes straight. I guess Bam is still not at a level where he is like listen Jimmy im the guy who has the advantage this game, let me control the offense, I promise youll eat off my result additionally.

Offensive rating by quarter this season:

1st - 116
2nd - 108
3rd - 117
4th - 101

Just terrible 4th quarter play. Slow stagnant dribble the air out of the ball offense. Very predictable offense
#FreeBam
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,476

Post#17 » by gom » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:52 pm

All right! Loving the sobriety of the crowd vs the U Can't Touch Thisness of before.

Let's get the win!

Spoiler:

I'm in!!!
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
gom

Post#18 » by gom » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:55 pm

HEATVols865 wrote:There were no BBWs on the last thread and we saw the result. Do we wanna risk it again?

By that logic, though, we also didn't have McRoberts ripping his jersey.

Fixed!

gom

Post#19 » by gom » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:56 pm

Or Panda tossing a phone:

DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 80,738

Post#20 » by DayofMourning » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:49 pm

Low energy GT!

We got this guys! That one loss in our last 8 games doesnt define us!

Return to Miami Heat