Playoff Predictions

The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst
And1: 0

Playoff Predictions 

Post#1 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Tue Apr 3, 2007 9:46 am

Well in the first if we see Detroit we can win the series 4-3

In the second it will be either Nashville, Dallas or San Jose/

If its Nashville we lose, Dallas is a maybe were pretty tight between them and \San Jose a win.

Then you have Anaheim Who i predict will beat us. There a young team with playoff experience they have some goaltending.

So rwestern confrence finals is my prediction

whats yours?
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#2 » by moose man » Tue Apr 3, 2007 5:22 pm

I see us playing Detroit which I like for our sakes. and I agree it will be a long series, 4-3 Flames
In the second round I see us getting Anaheim and they are one of my cup favorites. so we lose 4-2 Ducks
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#3 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Tue Apr 3, 2007 6:46 pm

moose man wrote:I see us playing Detroit which I like for our sakes. and I agree it will be a long series, 4-3 Flames
In the second round I see us getting Anaheim and they are one of my cup favorites. so we lose 4-2 Ducks

yea ducks we will def lose to unless we play like we are now. Tight Goaltending and all lines contributing
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by moose man » Tue Apr 3, 2007 8:39 pm

I just hope they get upset in the first round so we dont have to see them but the odds of that happening are slim.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#5 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Tue Apr 3, 2007 9:05 pm

moose man wrote:I just hope they get upset in the first round so we dont have to see them but the odds of that happening are slim.

well SJ, Dallas and Minny can ebat Anaheim so lets hope for it
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by moose man » Tue Apr 3, 2007 9:35 pm

The only team I can see upsetting Anaheim is San Jose. As long as Dallas has Turco Im worried about their playoff performance and Minnesota's goaltending situation isn't exactly solid right now either. But their style of play could be troublesome for the Ducks. All we can do is hope for that upset and for Calgary to remain at the caliber they are.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#7 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Wed Apr 4, 2007 9:42 am

moose man wrote:The only team I can see upsetting Anaheim is San Jose. As long as Dallas has Turco Im worried about their playoff performance and Minnesota's goaltending situation isn't exactly solid right now either. But their style of play could be troublesome for the Ducks. All we can do is hope for that upset and for Calgary to remain at the caliber they are.

Anaheim is a young team still. SO they are vunerable. I seriously think if we play like we shown we can we can beat anyone. This is the premier team in the league and only playdumb and preston is holding us back.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#8 » by moose man » Wed Apr 4, 2007 5:43 pm

What has Preston even done to make you feel that way about him? I agree they are vunerable and young teams usually play over their heads the first time around but they have some savvy leadership in that locker room and some big time playoff performers on the back end. Thats a recipe for success.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#9 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Wed Apr 4, 2007 6:18 pm

moose man wrote:What has Preston even done to make you feel that way about him? I agree they are vunerable and young teams usually play over their heads the first time around but they have some savvy leadership in that locker room and some big time playoff performers on the back end. Thats a recipe for success.

his system, mainly defense has been bad. Playfair had his duties last year and it was very well sought out. Preston hs regressed this teams defense with better playoffs whilst the pother coach has gotten all out of his offense. So fire Preston he is the problem bring back sutter ADN DEMOTE pLAYFAIR.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#10 » by moose man » Thu Apr 5, 2007 1:48 am

You make a valid point, one that I never thought of. I don't think you'll see Sutter back behind the bench but there were rumours about his brother coming in. So I say bring in his brother and demote playfair. Send Preston up to the press box.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#11 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Thu Apr 5, 2007 9:48 am

I doubt his broter would come in. He has 2 young Sutters he is bringing up and he has built that team so he will want to see the final peoduct.

He would be the perfect choice.

Maybe Sutter wont come down but I wish he would attend more practice and overviwe more hwat he did.

Playfair is on to bug of a leesh and is running wild.

Preston would not have the brains to even know how to get in the press box!
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#12 » by moose man » Thu Apr 5, 2007 5:05 pm

haha well then just let him go! I didn't believe it either but it was a rumor floating around.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#13 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Fri Apr 6, 2007 10:10 am

moose man wrote:haha well then just let him go! I didn't believe it either but it was a rumor floating around.

Well yeah it was said around but I mean it would have been a e1/2 lol.

Seriously though I doubt he would come and I hope he does but sometimes you just have to be real wiht yourself. I am sure Darrell has tried to convince his Brother to come up.

I think he should come up in the preseason and se if he likes that. Jus tot egt a taste.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#14 » by moose man » Fri Apr 6, 2007 5:49 pm

Yeah that could be an option, I didn't really believe it either because Red Deer is the perfect situation for him. Close to home and he runs the team from top to bottom.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#15 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Fri Apr 6, 2007 7:25 pm

moose man wrote:Yeah that could be an option, I didn't really believe it either because Red Deer is the perfect situation for him. Close to home and he runs the team from top to bottom.

exactimento

Return to Calgary Flames