Up coming schedule

The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst
And1: 0

Up coming schedule 

Post#1 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Thu Apr 5, 2007 1:41 pm

April 5th @ San Jose(Important game) L

April 7th VS. Edmonton(we are basically in, its edmonton we wont lose to em)

April 8th @ Colorado ( may be important and if it is it is for a playing spot we must win)

To be honest i really wan tto fnish 8th so we can play detroit.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#2 » by moose man » Thu Apr 5, 2007 5:10 pm

San Jose has been really hot of late. And are looking to move up in the standings so that is going to be a tough game for us. Especially going down into California when we dont know if that last road trip was a flash in the pan.

Edmonton at home is a game we must win. No if's or and's about it.

Colorado shouldn't be of importance. However if it does get this far, it should be an entertaining game. They've played us well all season.

After that last loss to Colorado we killed any realistic hope of moving up, so its looking more and more like it will be Detroit in round one as I believe they have Chicago twice to end the season.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#3 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Fri Apr 6, 2007 10:08 am

Good call moose SJ did win and I marked it up on the thread.

Well we will beat Edmonton I can say. Or Colorado will lose to Nashville.

This is sad and Autter please come back. PS seing how the devils fired Julien with 2 games left and 102 points how come the Flames cant burn Prestona dnd emote Playfair and Bring back Sutter?

This is horrible hockey and bad reffing.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#4 » by moose man » Fri Apr 6, 2007 5:48 pm

I knew it was going to be a tough game and this Edmonton game is no cake walk like many fans think it is. How much do you think Edmonton would love to come into Calgary and hurt their playoff hopes. Their fans would love it to. This will be a nice battle of Alberta for once this year!
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#5 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Fri Apr 6, 2007 7:25 pm

moose man wrote:I knew it was going to be a tough game and this Edmonton game is no cake walk like many fans think it is. How much do you think Edmonton would love to come into Calgary and hurt their playoff hopes. Their fans would love it to. This will be a nice battle of Alberta for once this year!

Yeah well how much do you think a mouse wants to escape a cat who is not eaten in days when there is no place to hide>
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#6 » by moose man » Fri Apr 6, 2007 10:34 pm

haha fair enough, but I'm just saying this isn't going to be the cake walk everyone thinks it will be. Edmonton has had no incentive to play well in the past few games. They now do.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by moose man » Sun Apr 8, 2007 6:28 am

I guess it didn't matter as the Avalanche sealed their own fate. However this Flames team needs a win tomorrow against Colorado to start a streak heading into the post season
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#8 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Sun Apr 8, 2007 6:03 pm

True that. They need a win.

Im so excited we got Detroit! yes thats about teh ebs tpossible frst round matchup.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by moose man » Mon Apr 9, 2007 3:51 am

Well it would've been hard to win that one with most of our regulars out. But solif effort none the less.
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#10 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Mon Apr 9, 2007 5:28 am

well im glad that Colorado lost because otherwise I think we miss the playoffs if they dont.
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#11 » by moose man » Mon Apr 9, 2007 6:27 am

Agreed, I was very worried down the stretch that we'd lose out especially if we lost the Edmonton game. Thankfully Nashville did us a favor and Colorado shot themselves in their own foot

Return to Calgary Flames