Guess who is coming back.....

The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst
And1: 0

Guess who is coming back..... 

Post#1 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Mon Jul 2, 2007 3:33 pm

(does best flames announcer voice) JAAARROOOOOMMMMEE IGGGINLLAAAAA!

lol here is some very big linkage very big linkage
moose man
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#2 » by moose man » Tue Jul 3, 2007 1:07 am

Good to see him back and for the same price as he was before. He could've easily got more on the market if he were to wait. Gotta love loyalty hey Edmonton Fans!!! Alright Im done on the Oiler bashing!
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#3 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Tue Jul 3, 2007 3:02 am

moose man wrote:Good to see him back and for the same price as he was before. He could've easily got more on the market if he were to wait. Gotta love loyalty hey Edmonton Fans!!! Alright Im done on the Oiler bashing!

So from Stanley Cup runner up to: Trading best player(Pronger) for chips, trading Fan Favourite for low picks and low prospects, then trading the best part of the Pronger deal and Captain and heart of the team for a potential driven defence,an.

Edmonton Sucks.
UTMCretin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1

Post#4 » by UTMCretin » Tue Jul 3, 2007 3:10 am

moose man wrote:Good to see him back and for the same price as he was before. He could've easily got more on the market if he were to wait. Gotta love loyalty hey Edmonton Fans!!! Alright Im done on the Oiler bashing!

You call that bashing? Bah, I've heard far worse from actual Oiler fans
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#5 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Tue Jul 3, 2007 4:11 pm

UTMCretin wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You call that bashing? Bah, I've heard far worse from actual Oiler fans

yes I know its a timeline of events.... remember on the first game of the season and you beat us then we beat you? Sykora had like 3 goals in 2 games and all oiler fans thought he was gonna tear it up....lol
UTMCretin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1

Post#6 » by UTMCretin » Tue Jul 3, 2007 6:02 pm

The_Child_Prodigy wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

yes I know its a timeline of events.... remember on the first game of the season and you beat us then we beat you? Sykora had like 3 goals in 2 games and all oiler fans thought he was gonna tear it up....lol

8) To be fair to him, he did have a very good season up until the point where everything (and by everything, I mean a fleeting grip on the 9th seed in the Western Conference) absolutely imploded; Smyth was traded, Hemsky was injured, and the entire defensive corps went on IR to the point where we started playing Toby Peterson 20 mpg. We scored about 10 goals after all that... All in all, not a good season
The_Child_Prodigy
Analyst

Post#7 » by The_Child_Prodigy » Wed Jul 4, 2007 1:29 am

UTMCretin wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

8) To be fair to him, he did have a very good season up until the point where everything (and by everything, I mean a fleeting grip on the 9th seed in the Western Conference) absolutely imploded; Smyth was traded, Hemsky was injured, and the entire defensive corps went on IR to the point where we started playing Toby Peterson 20 mpg. We scored about 10 goals after all that... All in all, not a good season

I feel sorry MacT had to come back one good run and a big extension I know alot of oiler fans that hate him.

Return to Calgary Flames