ImageImage

PG Detroit: Bucks win MACC Fund exhibition

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

tedbrogen
Analyst
And1: 2,828

Re: PG Detroit: Bucks win MACC Fund exhibition 

Post#101 » by tedbrogen » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:43 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:Luckily Beasley only makes 46% of his threes so the number might be safe according to the math.

Bobby shot like 48% from three for an entire season. It’s completely possible Beas could keep up his 46% considering he’s getting a TON of wide open corner threes off all that Giannis/Dame gravity.

Ride it until it regresses then worry about it. Dairy Bird is right there if you want a shooter and Beas ever starts regressing.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,365

Post#102 » by Baddy Chuck » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:02 am

tedbrogen wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:Luckily Beasley only makes 46% of his threes so the number might be safe according to the math.

Bobby shot like 48% from three for an entire season. It’s completely possible Beas could keep up his 46% considering he’s getting a TON of wide open corner threes off all that Giannis/Dame gravity.

Ride it until it regresses then worry about it. Dairy Bird is right there if you want a shooter and Beas ever starts regressing.

Yeah but WHAT IF he was shooting 55%?!?
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
buckboy
RealGM
And1: 7,959

Post#103 » by buckboy » Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:38 am

TroyD92 wrote:
buckboy wrote:
TroyD92 wrote:It’s okay to admit Beas has been pretty good

He has.

I just get tired of the Middleton garbage around here.

Not really comparing them. I just think the Beasley hate has been over the top for what he's giving us.

Agree
"This is my home, this is my city...I'm blessed to be a part of the Milwaukee Bucks for the next 5 years. Let's make these years count. The show goes on, let's get it."
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,517

Post#104 » by HKPackFan » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:19 pm

Happy mjb and ajj got full minutes in this one.
#FreeChuckDiesel

Return to Milwaukee Bucks