ImageImage

Is Redd going to be traded in the next couple of days?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,261

Post#101 » by Sigra » Sat Jan 5, 2008 2:25 am

adamcz wrote:Chapter29, that was a long post, but you failed to give any examples of players who passed up more money. Why should I take your word for it?

Exactly. All inferiority complex talk in the world will not change a fact that players sign for most money period.
Chapter29
RealGM
And1: 1,224

Post#102 » by Chapter29 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 3:40 am

adamcz wrote:Chapter29, that was a long post, but you failed to give any examples of players who passed up more money. Why should I take your word for it?

You shouldn't.

I have given my opinion. Don't agree, that's fine. I have nothing to prove.

I simply feel that a bunch of cap space is not such a great thing for this team. It can get us a role player or 2, that's it. We are in need of more than that atm.

Sigra,

far from naive. I am well aware of Miami being used (ultimately) as leverage for their salaries, but to say that there were not other factors involved is perhaps naive.

But that really goes to my point. Mo chose his home team. Yes for the money, but good players do that. Almost always. And the ones who don't? Well guess what, they don't come to Milwaukee. And Bell? Well he really isn't that significant of a signing either way. Especially this season. He's a role player and if we trade Redd and all we get is a Bell level talent in FA and a pick or something, that will suck.

So like I said, this cap space everyone is clamoring over may land us a role player or 2 that we had to overpay for to get to come to here in the first place. But I guess our cold, small City way up North with a losing team and an out dated facility doesn't really hurt us.
Giannis
is
UponUs

Return to Milwaukee Bucks