And1: 73

Re: okay sorry but toronto trade for redd plz read 

Post#21 » by thakfu » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:01 am

cage wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

you give us redd

we give you the game tape of kobe scoring 81 on us

Orrrrr.......

you give us the Kobe tape

we give you the game tape of CV scoring 48 on us..... or heck... we'll just give you back CV. That way next year when LH is GM of the Knicks and CV has his next 48 point game you can trade him straight up Marbury
schweig
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#22 » by schweig » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:06 am

thakfu wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

HAHAHA!!! I own both already!!! AND A DARVIN HAM!! AND A TMAC ORLANDO!!! I OWNZ JU!!!!

Anyone have some Bradley Center blueprints to show thakfu a good place to start a big fire? Thakfu I know the penalties for arson are steep, but just make sure there aren't any people in there when the place burns down and you could be the Bucks Nation martyr that keeps the team in the state! Probably the rest of this season and the next at the Cell during the building process, then move into our new entertainment arena complex.

I will wear a "FREE THAKFU" t-shirt at the ceremony when the mayor sticks the shovel into the ground to start construction.
schweig
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#23 » by schweig » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:07 am

thakfu wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

HAHAHA!!! I own both already!!! AND A DARVIN HAM!! AND A TMAC ORLANDO!!! I OWNZ JU!!!!

Careful though, only 3 of those 4 are turds, and the other is a great one to have! I never had any complaints about a Ham slamwich.

Then again the coach at the time didn't play him 40 minutes a game, or expect or need him to be Charles Barkley either.
thakfu
Sophomore
And1: 73

Post#24 » by thakfu » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:43 am

well for the record the GP jersey is a Nike swingman throwback of the late 80s "shades of green" jersey. I actually got it for like $10 about a year after he left... lol but yeah, I wear the Darvin out from time to time in hopes someone will snap my picture and send it to straightcashhomey.net

And as for me burning down the BC, this is exactly why I probably shouldnt go out drinking with you guys after a weekend game. It wouldnt take all that many 151 and tequilla shots to make 10-20 in prison sound like a worthwhile trade for a new arena for my beloved NBA team. Ill be sure to tell Spike and Bubba how Im a local hero in Milwaukee while they rape me in the shower.
benultimate
Bench Warmer
And1: 859

Post#25 » by benultimate » Sat Jan 5, 2008 8:43 am

Milwaukee Trade Breakdown
Incoming Players
Joey Graham
Jose Calderon
Jason Kapono
Rasho Nesterovic
Tyrus Thomas
Outgoing Players