ImageImage

ORL-MIL, Redd for Turkoglu and expirings

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

steger_3434
RealGM
And1: 5,481

Post#21 » by steger_3434 » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:45 pm

We can't get rid of Redd for cap space. We haven't signed a marquee player or even a decent player from another team ever. Just off the top of my head our FA signings have been Norman, Benjamin, Simmons, Duckworth, etc. I'm not going into the offseason thinking we can use our capspace right. Hell, a few years ago Chi had a ton of space and couldn't get anyone to go to them. How the hell is milwaukee suppose to do that?

So, it's quite obvious I want Redd gone, but not for crap like a lot have posted. I want a top 5 pick or a top 20 pick and a boderline star back for him. Not a bonifide all-star, but someone that could be an all-star.
yiyiyi wrote:give rockets Redd ,houston give you T-MAC in return .please help rockets!
i dont want see that woman anymore !
Simulack
RealGM
And1: 4

Post#22 » by Simulack » Sat Jan 5, 2008 7:51 pm

steger_3434 wrote:So, it's quite obvious I want Redd gone, but not for crap like a lot have posted. I want a top 5 pick or a top 20 pick and a boderline star back for him.

Redd's a borderline all-star with a contract that suggests he is much, much more. Why on earth would a team give up another borderline all-star and a top 20 pick for him?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks