ImageImage

How good is Mo Williams?

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
And1: 172

Post#61 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Sun Jan 6, 2008 4:56 pm

Nowak008 wrote:*Note I think I can finally admit I have a problem with RealGM. I am posting at my friends house.
I'm posting in the shower. My laptop is in a ziplock bag, which makjes it haerd to type.
Nowak008
RealGM
And1: 4,303

Post#62 » by Nowak008 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:32 pm

Simulack wrote:
The only real thing in Mo's favor has been health.

I'd say thats a major factor. Injuries are apart of a player's value. Ford might not ever play another NBA game again.
John Hammond apologists:
emunney wrote:
Ron Swanson wrote: 9 YEARS!? like any of that matters

THAT LITERALLY IS HIS TENURE.
midranger
RealGM
And1: 10,199

Post#63 » by midranger » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:25 pm

Mo is an above average starting PG (maybe #11-12) who makes average starting PG money (~8.5 million per year). He's a young guy on a young team, and is the only player on the team who plays well with Andrew Bogut and Yi. He is the only guy on our team that you can tell is busting his ass, every second of every game. And he is the only guy on the team who you can tell is dying inside every time the Bucks lose. He is supremely coachable, and has hit a number of huge shots. He is a very personable guy who gets along well with everyone.

He'll never be an "elite" player in the league, and I'd never want him as my best player or to be the guy you're building around. However, he's clearly the best value on the Bucks production-wise and all the above makes him even more valuable to the team/franchise as a whole.
Please reconsider your animal consumption.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks